The <off topic> thread

------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah , i was searching articles in english but i coulnd find them , srry !

------------------------------------------------------------------

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Message to Mods , Rick and the other Pdn users

====================================

I hav an suggestion.

when i wanna enter an other forum i use the Jump to Option .

but its always long time scrolling till i see it .

maybe you can put an copy at the top of the page ,

like you already do with page numbers.

if you think its not good idea let me know.

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

politic crisis !

Get to the Chopper and come help us ! :wink:

Love to, but we have our own political mess to sort out.

Gordon Brown instigated the notion of bringing back 'Britishness'. This treaty, in my opinion, is taking Britishness further away from us.

It certainly is shameful. The bizarre thing is that I've never spoken with anyone who would actually like to see Hillary (Or, as I like to call her, the Hilldebeest...maybe Distillery Clinton...whatever) elected.

And that's a good thing. I don't care whether you're a republican, democrat, libertarian, or independent; I think we can all agree, Clinton is a bad idea.

I'd love to vote for a woman for president. But she's not it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

It certainly is shameful. The bizarre thing is that I've never spoken with anyone who would actually like to see Hillary (Or, as I like to call her, the Hilldebeest...maybe Distillery Clinton...whatever) elected.

In VA, we call her Hitlery.

EDIT:

hillbillhitler.jpg

:shock:

Edit: Is, err... Frojo alright?

Edit 2:

By the way. How old are you now?

I share a year with Myrddin. :)

Yea, it wasnt where I live. There was one in Co. Springs, where pyro lives, and another in Arvada, which is north of me. Im up in Arvada all the time, including later that night.

And at David, I live right next to Columbine. I acctually could have gone to that High School, because its not too much farther away than the one im in now.

I'm still alive!

And at David, I live right next to Columbine. I acctually could have gone to that High School, because its not too much farther away than the one im in now.

I went to a high school that someone from that area transferred to. She actually knew someone who died in Columbine, I believe.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I'm seeing a lot of them at work, but when I ask certain questions, they aren't exactly what one would want:

Q: "Why are you going to vote for Hillary?"

A: "She's Bill Clinton's husband!"

Q: "What does Clinton stand for?"

A: "Ending the War on Terror, duh!"

:?

One thing I've noticed is that only Democrats proclaim who their voting for. At work, we had a little poll to see who would be elected president if it were down to this building. It seemed like everyone was saying "Vote for Hillary!" or "Go Obama!" right before, during, and after the poll. When the results were given, 70% of the votes were Republican, and Mitt Romney won the election. The Dems in the building are now silenced :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm tired, it's 1:20 AM over here & I've been up since 6:45 AM, I have a little bit (meaning lots) of college work to do, and my brain isn't working.........

Bleh......

It all has to be in tommorow, I'm not having fun.....

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

anybody know how to make custom gradients in Chaoscope? :? not to be off topic or anything :P

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Look on their site? Search for Chaoscope Tutorials?

*MattBlackLamb is still tired & still has lots of college work to do, not so much, but still lots. Some lyrics to finish & write about & his composition to write about.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

anybody know how to make custom gradients in Chaoscope? :? not to be off topic or anything :P

I'd help you out... but... Chaoscope refuses to work on my computer. Either of them. I'm sure I could get it working eventually, but why bother, when I already know and love Apophysis?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

well...could you help with making a gradient saved as .map or .txt, i think those are the two file types

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

:shock: thats an awesome computer, is it yours :?: :shock:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Ooh, could you pass one my way?