The <off topic> thread

*apologizes, but eyes ncfan warily for signs of any more crazy statements like that*

Watch yourself. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

:shock:

Edit: Is, err... Frojo alright?

Edit 2:

By the way. How old are you now?

I share a year with Myrddin. :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

So. There was a shooting at a local church around here. I think it's on national news by now.

Wow. I remember eight years ago, Columbine...Colorado is not a good state for shootings. Sad times.

@BB: If you don't stop dissing the brass instruments, I might have to ba...oh, wait. Carp.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Wow. I remember eight years ago, Columbine...Colorado is not a good state for shootings. Sad times.
Nahh, we just get more news coverage when it happens 'cause it's not as expected as someplace like... New York city.
@BB: If you don't stop dissing the brass instruments, I might have to ba...
QFT, only not.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21612

This one was funnier: viewtopic.php?p=121246#p121246 (response below)

He's in rare form today. :mrgreen:

(Warning: Do not drink anything while clicking that link. If you do, you will need to clean your keyboard and possibly your screen.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21612

This one was funnier: viewtopic.php?p=121246#p121246 (response below)

He's in rare form today. :mrgreen:

(Warning: Do not drink anything while clicking that link. If you do, you will need to clean your keyboard and possibly your screen.)

Yeah, that one was good too. I thought it resembled a scythe too, before Rick posted, but the Grim Reaper thing didn't occur to me :D

In other news, this forum is the only website I can access. Weird... Not even Google, Yahoo, MSN, MySpace, deviantART, nothing. Only the forum.

xZYt6wl.png

see, PDN will prevail! :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

In other news, this forum is the only website I can access. Weird... Not even Google, Yahoo, MSN, MySpace, deviantART, nothing. Only the forum.

How would you know?

Have you been sneaking around to other sites?! :twisted:

Traitor! :P

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

How would you know?

Have you been sneaking around to other sites?! :twisted:

Traitor! :P

For the past 3 hours, nope! Just seeing a lot of Server Not Found errors...

xZYt6wl.png

Do the sigs and other offsite material show up? (maybe forumer and photobucket!)

EDIT: in a related matter, anyone know which Forumer server we're on now?

Anyone wanna hear my music? Well, I'm on teh drums. It was written by Chris on Piano & vocals, & I mixed it for an assignment at college :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Thanks for listening Stehpan.

:oops: Yeah, I should have mentioned that it's got a few (2 to be precise I think) naughty words.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

EDIT: in a related matter, anyone know which Forumer server we're on now?

We're on a dedicated one. We got too big for the shared ones.

Well, that's exciting!

EDIT: So, what did everyone do for Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day last Saturday?

(That article is GENIUS.)

If I knew about it, this would have been fantastic:

- Take some trinket with you (it can be anything really), hand it to some stranger, along with a phone number and say "In thirty years dial this number. You'll know what to do after that." Then slip away.

I might still do that actually...

Genius.

Now that's a great and bizarre idea!

- Stand in front of a statue (any statue, really), fall to your knees, and yell "NOOOOOOOOO"

^That one is very clever. All of them are fantastic, though.

Edit: You could: Wander around in public places in a bemused, searching fashion (preferably in costume). Then approach random strangers and ask directions to outlandishly out of date places. For example: "Excuse me, but could you kindly direct me to the nearest costermonger?"

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I was mere seconds away from posting my sig-tut. Then, the unthinkable happened. Firefox crashed. I have a saved draft, but it's only about halfway complete... I tried to recover my work from Firefox's cache, but to no avail.

xZYt6wl.png