Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Don't forget the 'th_' prefix to the file name after the last forward slash for Photobucket.

Example:

th_hello

See?

That only works with Photobucket though.

Photobucket picture:

[img=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/gate869/th_700.jpg]

th_700.jpg

My own site's picture:

[img=http://uvyouth.com/images/calendars/th_November.jpg]

th_November.jpg

(It's deliberately not there)

Wow, how did I miss that? I seriously don't remember reading. But it's in the quote so I guess we're good. >_>

Shows just how observant I am, doesn't it?

Who thinks they'll get sick this season

Another question: I heard that the season is the opposite on the opposite side of the world. If its snowing and cold in Christmas in America does than mean it's summer and hot in like China during Christmas?

Another question: I heard that the season is the opposite on the opposite side of the world.

Um... no, there's a helluva lot more to seasons than that. In fact, side of the planet has pretty much no bearing on the climate of a region. Some of the actual factors include distance from the equator, elevation, distance from major bodies of water, nearby mountains, etc... Some places don't even use the temperate seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter), but rather tropical seasons. Dry:Cool, Dry:Hot, Wet.*

*drastically oversimplified. I'm not a meteorologist. Want more detail? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasons

Thanks for clearing that up. I already know that some places experience only like two or three seasons pretty much like Alaska. They have like a 8 month winter over there.

Happy Birthday TheVoid!

Enjoy your day!

You will have a good day, won't you? The answer better had be yes or I'm coming over there and making it a good day. :P

Have fun.

Hmm. Jazz concert tonight. I play lead trumpet. Problem? I currently have a rather impressive collection of canker sores. Probably the worst ones I've ever had. If I'm not screaming "Bloody murder!" by the end of the concert, I'll eat my socks.

It is 3:20pm and I'm falling asleep at my deszzzzzzz...

Wow! When you fell asleep, your forehead just happened to fall directly and perfectly on the Z key! Incredible.

Hmm. Jazz concert tonight. I play lead trumpet. Problem? I currently have a rather impressive collection of canker sores. Probably the worst ones I've ever had. If I'm not screaming "Bloody murder!" by the end of the concert, I'll eat my socks.

I don't know if I am too late, I just got off the plane a while ago...This worked for me.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/d ... iveCat=499^Query=oral+gel

I don't know if I am too late, I just got off the plane a while ago...This worked for me.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/d ... iveCat=499^Query=oral+gel

Too late! Screamed bloody murder (thankfully, not in the middle of my solo), so I don't need to eat my socks. I've used pretty much every non-prescription treatment available, and all they do is dull the pain for an hour or so, but that doesn't work when playing a brass instrument. I should ask my doctor if he can give me anything stronger... Vicodin!

EDIT: Oh! I learned how to tie a tie today! I feel accomplished :D

@ Pyro: You learnt how to tie a tie today... Wow. America, huh? Over here in quaint ole England, I've been tying a tie since the age of about 7... Round and round, up the back and through the hole...

@ Vista?:Eek! Eek! Eek! Recurring! Scary, but I reckon he'll be back. It's just a teenage hissy fit... Virtually all of us should know... How many of us have said something like "I'm never doing x/talking to y again", and then two weeks later doing x like mad, or best of friends with y?

@ Vista?:Eek! Who, what, where, how??? I must know! Eek!

Seriously, he's retired, it says it in his avatar and sig. Just found out when I was looking at his "vernewd style sig" tut.

verndewd had two images in his sig, their combined width totalling 662 pixels. As you know, the sig image width limit is 500 pixels, and as such his sig was edited. He drastically overreacted, saying that the moderation was uncalled for and disrespectful, and that BoltBait didn't deserve to be a Moderator.

Read here for the continuing soap opera: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21543

verndewd had two images in his sig, their combined width totalling 662 pixels. As you know, the sig image width limit is 500 pixels, and as such his sig was edited. He drastically overreacted, saying that the moderation was uncalled for and disrespectful, and that BoltBait didn't deserve to be a Moderator.

Read here for the continuing soap opera: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21543

What do you mean by edited?