The <off topic> thread

/me will wait (im)patiently until that day comes [enter]

Send error: not privileged.

:P

*Helio will wait (im)patiently until that day comes

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

/promote Helio

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Run for the hills. :-)
No! Run for you computer and my deviantART page! Run for the keyboard! Run for the Download button!
@Pyro: Good idea for the (+/-) game.
It was your idea... I only suggested using it again. And again. And again... Though, we are the same person, so I guess it was my idea too. :D
*Helio will wait (im)patiently until that day comes
I have a few projects to finish up before that day comes. My next plugin, my Firefox skin, and one other plugin before I start cranking away at Curves+'s codebase again.
*Myrddin asks: can we be made privy to a small hint' date=' pyrochild?[/i']
It was inspired by the current Hurt/Heal game. Competition is a strong motivator.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I've actually been playing with the idea of a First Annual Paint.NET Awards. It would have categories like "Best Plugin", "Best 100% Paint.NET Work of Art", "Best Quote", and "Most Likely to Become a Moderator". I suggested this in Janurary, but it was too late by then :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I've actually been playing with the idea of a First Annual Paint.NET Awards. It would have categories like "Best Plugin", "Best 100% Paint.NET Work of Art", "Best Quote", and "Most Likely to Become a Moderator". I suggested this in Janurary, but it was too late by then :)

Best Plugin: Well, that remains to be seen, doesn't it?

Best 100% Paint.NET Work of Art: Something by Ash. Probably his tiger.

Best Quote:CMD will probably come up with something an hour before voting that simply blows us all away.

Most Likely to Become a Moderator: david.atwell, for sure.

IMHO

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I've been thinking of this myself. Maybe we could work together on this.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

But Pyro would always win "Best Plugin," Ash would always win "Best 100% Paint.NET Work of Art," and I would always win "Most Likely to Become a Moderator." "Best Quote" is the only thing we could have some wiggle room with (I think Pyro holds it this year, for "Bloody Potato.")

:-)

Edit1: (To clarify, the above is all in jest.)

Edit2: (Except the "Bloody Potato" part.)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

There could also be:

Best Tutorial

Most Helpful

Most likely to be banned

Most Humorous User

Second highest post count (:P)

Most memorable moment

Oh, and there should be a rule that a user can not win more than 2 awards (or three, depending on category count).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

as sigs? your current one is the best, but i like the one on the top

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Does anyone like my new sig and avatar?

looks like you tried out a different version of my special border. :P

i've tried that out before.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y