The <off topic> thread

I was born in Canada. All I can say it can get pretty cold here.. :?

I miss the snow so much. I also have some family back in Canada. I might go there for Christmas next year.

I want to see snow so bad.

*I'm angry at TheVoid :x

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I likez the new sig, Myrddin. Welcome back. :-)

Thankz, and thank you.

I'm not completely satisfied with it, and there are a few elements which were omitted, but hey ho, it's pretty good as it, although I do think some tweaking is needed. Oh, just as a note, that t-shirt, them arms, that watch and that bag are all mine. The desert would have been mine too, but my parents mentioned something about 'lack of space in my bedroom'... like, what do they know?...

Funky dude, ncfan.

I was born in Canada. All I can say it can get pretty cold here.. :?

I miss the snow so much. I also have some family back in Canada. I might go there for Christmas next year.

I want to see snow so bad.

*I'm angry at TheVoid :x

Im half Canadian, but i have never lived in Canada, visited when i was young and cant remember now :?

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, quinary, senary, septenary, octonary, nonary, denary...

wow thats kind of random...the names...

shouldnt it be firstary, secondary, thirdary, fourthary, fifthary, sixthary, seventhary, eighthary, ninethary, tenthary...

That'd be great if Latin were English :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, quinary, senary, septenary, octonary, nonary, denary...

wow thats kind of random...the names...

shouldnt it be firstary, secondary, thirdary, fourthary, fifthary, sixthary, seventhary, eighthary, ninethary, tenthary...

Nothing about language is random. Not English, French, Japanese, Latin, whatever. Everything about every language evolved for a specific reason, for a specific purpose. A language and all of its changes over time are driven by one thing: the people who speak it. Besides, how often do you even use anything past secondary? I think I've used tertiary all of 3 times in my life, and quaternary only like once. Or, at least, that's my best guess...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Yesterday, I decided to try that Vista Transformation Pack 8 out. I didn't want to overwrite or harm my current state of customization, so I created a new user account called "Vista". So I logged out of the main account, logged into Vista (wow, the default XP look is horrible), and installed the transformation pack with everything on it. Restarted, and was greeted by a nice Vista-esque logon screen. Logged into Vista, and applied a new wallpaper and the Vista VS. So now, my computer looks like Vista Basic!

BTW, there's a new program in VTP8 called "ViOrb" (a branch of ViStart). It places the Vista orb (you know, the one that goes beyond the taskbar boundaries) on top of your taskbar, making the computer look even more like Vista. It's worth a try.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I don't know about "hideous," just not much different from a skinned XP. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

You know that topic that just got closed (the 10001 thread)? I lol'd when I noticed that he actually made the 118876th post :P [ viewtopic.php?p=118876#p118876 ]

EDIT: Guess who has the real 100001 post (as well as 100000)? :P

BTW: http://www.jcxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=16269

^Has a lot of nice 3rd party programs for making XP more like Vista.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I'm reposting this as I got no comments and it was posted at the bottom of the page,

Right, well, some of you may already know this, but a long time ago, I was planning to make a competition. Well, I finally remembered my idea for it, and since I'm too tired today to put it into different words, here is the PM I sent CMD about it:
Hi Dan! I was just wondering if you remembered when we were chatting about my new competition? Well, I finally remembered what it was: The Representation Contest! Yeah, I need a better name for it. :D Anyway, basically, I choose a theme, and people have to create an image which represents that them, and the winner chooses the next theme, and so on. For instance, if the theme was "Time" (I know, subtle self-promoting. :P) then people would post an image which represents their idea of Time. I was just wondering what you think, and what you think others will think. And why I think you will think that the other will think that I am thinking very oddly today. :P

Reply soon please, Rubrica.

[/longest-PM-I-have-ever-written]

Well, I'm just posting this here to find out what you think, and when it should be (weekly, monthly, yearly, ect).

Ooh, a yearly contest! I like that idea. Really stretch people. :-)

(Realistically, though, a two to three-month project would probably be better...)

Hey, sounds good. I'd probably participate.

...and DOMINATE. mwahaha.gif

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I'm reposting this as I got no comments and it was posted at the bottom of the page,
Right, well, some of you may already know this, but a long time ago, I was planning to make a competition. Well, I finally remembered my idea for it, and since I'm too tired today to put it into different words, here is the PM I sent CMD about it:
Hi Dan! I was just wondering if you remembered when we were chatting about my new competition? Well, I finally remembered what it was: The Representation Contest! Yeah, I need a better name for it. :D Anyway, basically, I choose a theme, and people have to create an image which represents that them, and the winner chooses the next theme, and so on. For instance, if the theme was "Time" (I know, subtle self-promoting. :P) then people would post an image which represents their idea of Time. I was just wondering what you think, and what you think others will think. And why I think you will think that the other will think that I am thinking very oddly today. :P

Reply soon please, Rubrica.

[/longest-PM-I-have-ever-written]

Well, I'm just posting this here to find out what you think, and when it should be (weekly, monthly, yearly, ect).

And I'll quote your quote since, again, you got BOP. :P

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Run for the hills. :-)

@Pyro: Good idea for the (+/-) game. I added it to the rules for next time. :-)

I use smilies too often. :-)