The <off topic> thread

Edit: ... but fools seldom differ? ;)

Oddly, I know chuck but not Bung :?: :? :?:

Oddly, I know both... <_<

Aren't bung and chuck in common American usage?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Nah, chuck is usually an english term to throw something away.

I could've sworn I put a smiley there...that was a joke. Chuck out any notions of my idiocy in that regard...;-)

And yeah, chuck is pretty common. But this is the first time I've ever experienced Bung. And I've probably watched twice as much British TV as your average American, too...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Nah, chuck is usually an english term to throw something away.

I could've sworn I put a smiley there...that was a joke. Chuck out any notions of my idiocy in that regard...;-)

And yeah, chuck is pretty common. But this is the first time I've ever experienced Bung. And I've probably watched twice as much British TV as your average American, too...

Make that 3 times, I mean, the BBC created BBC Three for the sole purpose of having Doctor Who on it :wink:

Guess what?

Wrong. I went to a garage sale and I saw a few interesting items. A mouse, graphics card, and what everybody's been discussing lately, a Wacom tablet. I bought the tablet for $15 :D

Fairly small. Maybe 8 inches diagonally. Don't even know how good it is, but it was cheap. Going to try it out now...

EDIT: BTW, it also comes with a wireless mouse.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Great minds think alike...

...which is why I want a clone of myself.

I already have one! And he is a frequent poster on this forum :D

Almost as frequent as are you...

Er, me...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Lately, I think you post more often than I do...

I think you might be right.

In other news - at least one person should go visit my dA right now, so I don't get it possessed by demons.

please.png

ilinamorato.deviantart.com