The <off topic> thread

Off off-topic...I was pseudo-offered a job after I graduate in May last night...problem is I went to the page and there was a puzzle for me to solve for the application. Looks like fun! :)

Anyone ever had to do weird things to get a job? Puzzle-solving, questions asked, people killed...?

When I interviewed at Intel, the interview was 4 hours long. Each hour with a different person. The final person gave me an entire hour of brain teasers.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

fifth? final? I've published 10... With several more in the works, and another dozen on my "list"

And the conditions for the sig tutorial are in the Pyrochild [sic] thread... Go dig it up... It's long been buried.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I've got some new toys....

th_MusicLive009.jpg

Yamaha HS80M's :D

As I intend to make music on my PC (not only super amazing artwork :P) I thought it'd be nice to hear what I was making through some decent speakers :D

I'll Post a pic of the Midi keyboard I got soon...

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

OK, I is very very very berry very confused now...

Someone on deviantART has requested that I make Gradient Mapping available as a print... How the hell does that work out? :?

* [X] ~****** has requested that you make Gradient Mapping available as a print. Nov 1, 2007, 6:52 PM

What? Print out the source, charge for it. Simple enough :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

OK, I is very very very berry very confused now...

Someone on deviantART has requested that I make Gradient Mapping available as a print... How the hell does that work out? :?

* [X] ~****** has requested that you make Gradient Mapping available as a print. Nov 1, 2007, 6:52 PM

What? Print out the source, charge for it. Simple enough :-)

Haha... I was thinking make the thumbnail available on a coffee mug, but that works too. :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Or I suppose you could make a flipbook that switches between a "before" and "after" image...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

That brand of tablet is good?

And you did the image in photoshop or PDN?

Wacom is without a doubt, the best tablet you can get. Their new Bamboo series is really good, too (I've played with it, don't have one).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

That brand of tablet is good?

And you did the image in photoshop or PDN?

Wacom is without a doubt, the best tablet you can get. Their new Bamboo series is really good, too (I've played with it, don't have one).

Thanks for the info, Bamboo series are the ones I've been checking out.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@BB: Birthday wishes from Indianapolis! You're 44? I'm 22. You know what that means, don't you? Now we BOTH feel old. :-)

Anyway, hope it's a happy one.

Thanks everyone.

My family gave me the day off. In other words, they went to town for the day and left me at home with a big screen TV, a stack of movies, and an internet connection. :D

They'll be coming home late with pizza and a pumpkin pie.

First up... Big Trouble in Little China. 8)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game