Sure! The more the merrier!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Page 360!

This was funny:

** TebgDoran has left [connection closed]

there!

now I can say things about CMD when he doesn't know...

I'm still here...

CMD is crazy!

0_0

oops.

<0-HELIO-0> Heh!

lol

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I still like the line in my sig.

FOR POSTERITY:

no mods...we're on our own here. I say a vote

ANARCHY!!!

or that

* illusionaryz throws a brick through a window

Ow

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Do you have a deviantART account? If so, you should join the PdN chat!

Wowzers! so many b-day greetings for me! And what was I doing all day on my birthday? Riding a bloody bus... for 14 hours.... Ah well, at least it was a charter bus, not a school twinky...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I can hears Teh_Lionhearted's songs too? Plz? :)

What genre would you classify it under? And what instruments? :D

Edit: Just me, BoltBait 'n da' bots. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

* CMD offers his server as hosting space if needed*

Who knows, I may also put my song up there once I get a good recording.

(Mine too is instrumental, but it's instrumental gui-tar. :wink:)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I've got the main structure of the song figured out. I'm just working on the lead bit. Also planned is a little background strings melody, played from my keyboard. :D

After which comes the drums, which I can't play... I think I'm just going to have to use the digital drum samples on the keyboard. They're not the best, but they'll have to do.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I've got the main structure of the song figured out. I'm just working on the lead bit. Also planned is a little background strings melody, played from my keyboard. :D

After which comes the drums, which I can't play... I think I'm just going to have to use the digital drum samples on the keyboard. They're not the best, but they'll have to do.

Most lessons in music nowadays involve keyboard hooked up to computers ( :D ), though your fingers get that used to the keybaords that you can never hear your playing because of the amount of pressure you have to put onto the keys.

Tomorrow I've got a Mad World assessment, where in groups we have to play a part of Mad World, which at first sounds insane, but really, it's pretty easy to get the hand of, I don't even need the notes, just the place where to start of, which begins on a F. Pretty easy, reallly.

While we're on the subject, I tend to like songs with lots of symbolism. One of the best is Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz. Everything in the song and music video is symbolic of something. For example, there's a soft part about the windmill (see link), which is symbolic of a better place and times past, that you can no longer reach unless you find your way out of "the Inc".

So yeah, that's my take on songs. If they don't have symbolism, it just isn't as deep (but that doesn't mean it isn't a good song).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

So yeah, that's my take on songs. If they don't have symbolism, it just isn't as deep (but that doesn't mean it isn't a good song).

Kinda like sigs... :)

@Andrew: I can play Mad World...f-minor to b-flat for chorus...f-minor, a-flat, e-flat, b-flat for the verses. :D

@CMD: I think mine's getting too complicated...I've got about 15 instruments at the moment... :?

Mad World is much easier to play

Em G D A during the verse then, Em A Em A Chorus.

Not exactly accurate to the origional, but, it does the trick for those of us who lack the coordination to pick and sing at the same time, well, guitarists anyway.

Just starting to get the hang of arpegiations in my playing, makes my Dan Fogelberg songs actually sound better...LOL

The leader of the band is tired and his eyes are growing old... :-)

When in doubt, Try it out.

greenandfire.png

I made this sig file using http://www.anim8or.com and making all of the textures with http://www.getpaint.net

I love freeware.

I have now revamped my website to make it a bit better. As per Helio's suggestion, I have used a different color for the subtitle, and as per Rick's request, I have fixed some errors in the About PDN section. I have added another Picture to the Best of the Best page, and added a quote to the footer. I have added links to Ash's and BoltBait's websites.

And, most significantly of all, I have added a "Shout Box" to it. So feel free to drop a comment :wink:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+