Heh, posting from Firefox and Opera. 8)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

You win. :P

Edit: Heh, editing from Safari. 8)

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

So. I went to go see this show at my school this evening, and one of the acts involved clowns. And one of them lost their nose. And it landed at my feet. So now I have a clown nose. I think I'm going to wear it to school tomorrow... :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

How many Chuck Norris's(?) does it take to change a light bulb?

v1

None. The light bulb saw Chuck coming and changed it-damn-self!

v2

Change a light bulb? Chuck is more powerful that light, all he needs to do is raise a fist and darkness flees.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, as he actually pushes the Earth down.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris has banned rainbows from the state of North Dakota.

Chuck Norris crossed the road. No one has ever dared question his motives.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

For Spring Break 2005, Chuck Norris drove to Madagascar, riding a chariot pulled by two electric eels.

Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Haha :)

Darn it :( One of my favorite bands is having to gigs in Washington: Seattle and Spokane. Spokane is like 4 hours away and it is an All ages concert. The on in Seattle (A 10 minute drive) is 21 and up. :( My dad says he is not going to drive me to Spokane. He's not a huge fan of the band (but I am)... this sucks :| 12 dollar tickets, too. >_> The band does take requests though. A couple people asked that they come pack to Germany or something... and they did. This sucks...

Back on-topic on the off-topic thread.

Chuck Norris rules. :) I wish I pushed the world down. When he jumps in the water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris'd

47306796ff8.png

I think there needs to be some rules added into the pictorium. At the moment what's likely to happen is:

Randomguy1:

Hey here's my pic I made in paint.net

(image)

Hope you like it.

Then

Randomguy2:

Hi, I made this in paint.net

(image)

It took hours, hope it's to your liking.

---------------------

Would it be too hard to post a reply to the previous pictures, it's something I try to do & I know that others do to but there are a lot of people who just post their images & don't say anything at all about what has ben posted before them. Then they complain when no-one's said anything about their pic's, is it a suprise? It isn't to me, that's for sure, we've got a community here, if you comment on people's stuff they are more likely to comment on your stuff, simple as.

I'm not saying there needs to be loads of rules added to the pictoruim, I think all we need is 1 (one) rule. That rule should be something along the lines of:

Comment on the previous pictures in your post.

Obviously, not all of the previous images, that would be a pain. Even if it were just the last 1 or 2 images it would make the pictoruim a much more productive place.

post>

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I'm not saying there needs to be loads of rules added to the pictoruim, I think all we need is 1 (one) rule. That rule should be something along the lines of:

Obviously, not all of the previous images, that would be a pain. Even if it were just the last 1 or 2 images it would make the pictoruim a much more productive place.

post>

Eh...I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I see no problem with people just posting stuff they've made...if someone likes it then there's a good chance they'll comment on it later on. I try and comment on people's stuff if it looks really good, but otherwise it's a "that's cool...keep going". The pictorium isn't a "rate the previous picture" thread, it's a "pohst wat joo gotz" thread.

;)

If everyone were to just post what they'd made, all there'd be is 500+ pages of pics & nothing else. I see what you're saying about the previous pic being less good but still, a little bit of constructive criticism never hurt anyone & if it's explained to them that what you are saying isn't personal then any moderately mature person will take it in their stride & learn from what you've said.

The main reason I posted this is that I've posted stuff there before & no-one's mentioned it, mostly coz someone else posted something else directly below me & then it never mentioned again & I've seen this happen many times. It would also help stop flaming from newer members who think they're being ignored, I know they'd normally post less good pictures & so it's hard to gauge how they'll take an criticism from you.

I hope this makes sense & you can see my point of view.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

post>

The pictorium isn't a "rate the previous picture" thread, it's a "pohst wat joo gotz" thread.

;)

Something that I touched on in my post was the community aspect:

..there are a lot of people who just post their images & don't say anything at all about what has been posted before them. Then they complain when no-one's said anything about their pic's....

...we've got a community here, if you comment on people's stuff they are more likely to comment on your stuff, simple as.

I don't know whether you picked up on this or not (I'm not saying you did or didn't because I don't know). Surely a community is there for everyone so commenting on other's work is a way to support that.

Right, I'll try to keep quite about it & hope that other people comment on this as I think it'd help people get more from their artwork.

dA

Huh, I was just listening to Tom Lehrer's Elements song last night... Honest! This fellow played it too fast.

If you haven't heard any of Tom Lehrer's songs, I would advise that you do so! SOME of them are very humorous!

Edit: On a similar note (excuse the pun), notice that deviantART film has arrived! It came a lot sooner than I thought it would!

On the whole commenting in the pictorium thing:

I can understand why we would want input in the pictorium. It's good to help out the people new to PdN, and it's also good to lend support to the more experianced members of the forum. But if they want to submit pictures for the sole purpose of getting comments, they can go to DeviantART. The pictorium, while it's perfectly acceptable to post comments/criticism there, is more of a place to showcase what Paint.NET can do, and inspire people with ideas and examples of Paint.NET art.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.