The <off topic> thread

http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php

^The most memorizing site evar. One of the best ways to kill 30 minutes in electronic relaxation (yet it'll hurt your eyes if you abuse its power).

EDIT: Well, it isn't relaxing, but it can put you into a trance :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

We missed the 25k post in the Overflow!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

We missed the 25k post in the Overflow!

Wanna know what you just made me think of?

viewtopic.php?p=100000#p100000

Congratulations to *cough* me *cough* for having the 100,000th post in the forum!

BTW, this is cool.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Congratulations!

That is cool. It guessed mine!

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

It guessed MOSS and the Jack of hearts correctly...

Wow! It even got QUAY and the Ace of hearts!

Edit: Just tried doing random clicks... after a few it came up with SHAT and the 7 of hearts. :|

CMD... I see the words "Site Admin" below your username. When did this happen?

If CMD doesn't mind me intervening with this one it was after the forum move...

Here[/url], Rick":99ca2]However, CMD and BB were online during the attack and had no real defense because being a Mod doesn't let you do things like ban IP's. They have now been promoted to admin. The forum has also been upgraded to phpBB 3, and hopefully I can fine tune the permissions and configuration better now.

I've been on a search roll today; searching here, searching there, searching everywhere and beyond.

------------------------------------------

Is it me or has the forum been running slower lately?

Pretty neat HDR photos of India...

http://flickr.com/search/?q=India+HDR&s=int&page=2

no guys peeing on the street? no cows? the photographer didnt know where to look

@uH yeah i did

Hey, every country has it's pro's and con's. In the US, you pretty much need health insurance, but they do have the richest economy in the world. In London, I can barely even go through the airport there...I was delayed for hours once when I was coming back from Toronto once... :roll: But you have to admire their vast heritage (There must be some old statue at the turn of every road!). So India, isn't all garbage :wink: . We still have scenic places like Ladakh and Mizoram, and the Ghats, and rich culture too. :mrgreen:

[/longpost]

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Pretty neat HDR photos of India...

http://flickr.com/search/?q=India+HDR&s=int&page=2

no guys peeing on the street? no cows? the photographer didnt know where to look

@uH yeah i did

Hey, every country has it's pro's and con's. In the US, you pretty much need health insurance, but they do have the richest economy in the world. In London, I can barely even go through the airport there...I was delayed for hours once when I was coming back from Toronto once... :roll: But you have to admire their vast heritage (There must be some old statue at the turn of every road!). So India, isn't all garbage :wink: . We still have scenic places like Ladakh and Mizoram, and the Ghats, and rich culture too. :mrgreen:

[/longpost]

lol, dude im indian. i learned one thing on my visit over the summer. bongs came from india and my dad apparently knows how to use one

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET