The <off topic> thread

...got banned from the NM forums...

:shock: Wasn't that your highest priority at the time? Wow, that's insane knowing that you had the highest post count there... Which reminds me about the time I got banned at the Gran Turismo Planet forums (I had almost 1000 post at the time).

EDIT: Who else noticed that every sentence I typed in this post started with a "W"? :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

:shock: Wasn't that your highest priority at the time? Wow, that's insane knowing that you had the highest post count there... Which reminds me about the time I got banned at the Gran Turismo Planet forums (I had almost 1000 post at the time).

EDIT: Who else noticed that every sentence I typed in this post started with a "W"? :D

including your edit?

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

W yes, including the edit! :D

"Why, yes" would've worked better :-D

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Actually, I used to. One guy has 4,500 posts there. It was my main priority, before the place got full of people who couldn't understand "No Spam". And also the fact they think there the best, when there nowhere near. Especially n00bs. Seriously, if you downlod endorphin, and look around the forum, you'll find lots of rubbish ones, some ok ones, a few good ones, and if your lucky, a mint one.

I honestly hate that place now, and so do all the vets. I'm not exactly a vet, but I've been there long enough to know when they were good and when they were rubbish. And, ask any person who's been there before April, they're most likely to say the same.

Or how about:

"Wait... What? Wow! What do you know? Weird coincidence, I guess. Whatever."

:wink:

Wow, that's wack. Words starting with "W" will soon wither the forum to a whirl with its whimsical ways of whisking weirdness within words without wasting the Winter Wonderland away.

*wink* :wink:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Wow, that's wack. Words starting with "W" will soon wither the forum to a whirl with its whimsical ways of whisking weirdness within words without wasting the Winter Wonderland away.

Now placing wagers on who will quote that line first...

Getting off the subject of "W" for a while, check this out:

http://moishelettvin.blogspot.com/2006/ ... pfest.html

That blog post gave me a whole new respect for Microsoft and their employees. It also explains why Vista was delayed by such a long time.

Getting off the subject of "W" for a while, check this out:

http://moishelettvin.blogspot.com/2006/ ... pfest.html

That blog post gave me a whole new respect for Microsoft and their employees. It also explains why Vista was delayed by such a long time.

:shock: wow. That sounds insanely frustrating. It'd be like working on a chapter of a book, without being able to see the current versions of the previous and next chapters.

Now I see why bugs happen so frequently. They're probably along those "fault lines" between nodes and roots.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Indianapolis Colts FTW!

I like the Colts too! But then again, that might just be because I've marched on their field. The Bands of America Grand Nationals is held at the RCA Dome.

Last year was the first time we went there. We made semifinals ;) IIRC, we were the first Colorado band ever to do so.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I like the Colts too! But then again, that might just be because I've marched on their field. The Bands of America Grand Nationals is held at the RCA Dome.

Last year was the first time we went there. We made semifinals ;) IIRC, we were the first Colorado band ever to do so.

Heck yes they are! And next year, they (along with DCI) will be in the brand new Lucas Oil Stadium. I can see both buildings from where I sit (Well, if the sun were up, I could...)

I got a chance to march in the Dome once (but not for a contest of any sort). ROCKIN'. :-)

If I get a day off work, I'm going to BOA-GNC this year.

Anyway, congrats to you guys making nationals, Pyro! What did you think of my city?

Heck yes they are! And next year, they (along with DCI) will be in the brand new Lucas Oil Stadium. I can see both buildings from where I sit (Well, if the sun were up, I could...)

Anyway, congrats to you guys making nationals, Pyro! What did you think of my city?

I love the way there are these huge air currents coming out from all the doors at the end of the day when they're deflating the dome ;)

It's fun to stand in, :lol:

Too bad we're not going again this year. We really can't afford to make that kind of trip every year. Actually, maybe it's all for the better, as we're really behind on preparing this year's show. Ah well... There's always next year.

I like the Spaghetti Factory. You ever been there?

xZYt6wl.png

I love the way there are these huge air currents coming out from all the doors at the end of the day when they're deflating the dome ;)

It's fun to stand in, :lol:

Too bad we're not going again this year. We really can't afford to make that kind of trip every year. Actually, maybe it's all for the better, as we're really behind on preparing this year's show. Ah well... There's always next year.

I like the Spaghetti Factory. You ever been there?

LOVE the Spaghetti Factory. I don't go there nearly enough.

So, how's your marching show this year?

Borders N' Shapes Updated:

-Fixed: issue with Ctrl-F / Effects > Repeat copying the image you used it on previously

-Fixed: horrible memory usage.

-Fixed: better adherence to "acceptable" and "proper" plugin coding guidelines.

Link in sig..

LOVE the Spaghetti Factory. I don't go there nearly enough.

So, how's your marching show this year?

Our show is great, the music is awesome and the drill pretty cool, but out freshmen this year are just... yeah.

xZYt6wl.png

Our show is great, the music is awesome and the drill pretty cool, but out freshmen this year are just... yeah.

The frosh seem to keep getting worse the older you get...

The frosh seem to keep getting worse the older you get...

No,

The frosh keep getting worse the older you get...

I didn't say that! :-(

I did, and you are me, so yeah, you did.

Your/my/our/his schizophrenia gives me/you/us/him a headache.

I/you/we/he thinks.

Broncos win! Yay! :D

Boo Raiders! :evil:

:D I saw that.

Btw, does anybody go to the chat anymore? Its always empty.

My sister was so mad about the Raiders losing. She hates the Broncos...

I check in on the chat once in a while. But yeah, it's always empty now.

xZYt6wl.png