The <off topic> thread

Ash is a Site Admin too. I'm not sure why it doesn't say so under his name.

We can change that to whatever we want... (I think).

Which is good incase somebody wants to go on an allout spam attack on these forums. Again. :D

knock on wood

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I love how all you people are leaving out the "M" in my user name. I am a man, you know!

<_<

And now I'm going to go cry like a man... :cry:

A, BB, CmD.

(better, CGD? :-D)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

So, to recap: Pyro is a schizophrenic smurf. I am also him. CMD is actually CGD, and no one really wants to know what that means (keep your long neck to yourself), and BB wants to do drug testing and institute draconian penalties for users.

(Okay, I just threw that last part in for fun...)

So we're a psychologist's dream come true on these boards, neh?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I hereby change the meaning of the acronym CMD from Crazy Man Dan to Calibrated Gyroscopic Device.

:D

um...

(better, CGD? :-D)

That had better be for Crazy Guy Dan... :wink:

If not, then all this winking could take on a whole new meaning...

Crazy Giraffe Dan....

Maybe I sould rename this:

http://boltbait.deviantart.com/art/Giraffe-38985658

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I hereby change the meaning of the acronym CMD from Crazy Man Dan to Calibrated Gyroscopic Device.

*sigh*

Someone's gone and eaten a chemically dyed hat off a guest's head again...

(True story: I used to volunteer at the Crazy Man -- err, Cheyenne Mountain -- Zoo, and the giraffes liked to steal things, especially hats. After eating one of the hats, one of the giraffes ran headfirst into a pole...)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

*sigh*

Someone's gone and eaten a chemically dyed hat off a guest's head again...

(True story: I used to volunteer at the Crazy Man -- err, Cheyenne Mountain -- Zoo, and the giraffes liked to steal things, especially hats. After eating one of the hats, one of the giraffes ran headfirst into a pole...)

Cheyenne Mountain?

Did you encounter any other strange happenings there? Aliens, perhaps? Evil artificial intelligences?

You've heard all these jokes many times before, haven't you?

I used to volunteer at the Crazy Man -- err, Cheyenne Mountain ...

That's very strange to see...

Cheyenne Mountain?

Did you encounter any other strange happenings there? Aliens, perhaps? Evil artificial intelligences?

Oh-so very true.

I knew you'd understand what I was talking about, Myrddin. :-D

If anyone on here knows about / remembers / has heard of a band called Weather Report, they may be saddened to know that one of the founding members died earlier today.

R.I.P Joseph Zawinul 07 / 07 / 1932 - 11 / 09 / 2007

:cry:

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D