Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Guess what I'm using to post on the forum.

Go ahead. Guess

I'm posting on the forum on an emulated copy of MS Server '03 Enterprise [evaluation copy]! I'm running it on a preset 456MB RAM with an AMD Semphron 3000+ and a 16GB HD image! I got the cd from my half-brother (an IT guy) and the emulator from Microsoft. I'm going crazy with excitement because it's working! Not only that but it goes pretty fast! It's actually faster than the computer it's being run on!

I have Firefox w/ Google Toolbar already installed and am downloading SP2 so I can install .NET 3.0 so I can then install PDN.

I bet someday I'll leave this too....I usually don't stay doing the same things for a long time. And then someday after 6-12 months for some reason I'll remember this program and the forum, the program completely changed by then and then I'll stay for a while and leave again. And so on..... Thats just how I am.

Same thing happens to me. I used to play TrackMaina Nations, but stopped playing it after about a year. The same thing happened to Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and Gran Turismo.....

Same thing happens to me. For the past 4 years, i started something new up. Every time, it was in february when it starts, then it lasts until either september or october. Then i just stop doing it for some reason

Ok, I have three canidates, and I have chosen! Due to popular demand, it's my current one!

In the process of removing beta sticker.....

DONE! :D

**sorry for shouting! :lol: *