The <off topic> thread

Check this out:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9002

I didn't know that you could have special characters in your username.....

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

On another forum, which I haven't visited for far too long, I went by the alias of Miðgarðr. Simply typing it out with specials in Word, copied that across onto the registration form and everything was hockey-poky. When signing in, the need never arose to repeat the same specials again, just the letter - I think it was the letter 'o' but I can't remember.

Have any of you heard of dogpile? It's this search engine I love using. But I don't really like it's interface... :|

I've tried that search engine, and frankly, it's not very relevant to me. It's just like what the title is-- a dog pile. It's like mixing a steak with cheesecake, mayonnaise, and a lolly pop-- they taste good separately, but not so when piled together.

And for the record, Windows Live is more relevant than Yahoo (from my own comparison).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I realize now that both my signature and avatar contain people with silly expressions and extravagantly large smiles. Now I don't blame people for not taking me seriously. :wink:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I log in to find no messages, no deviants, no notes. :(

Anyways, I do download a ton of sites so I can view them on my other computer. The biggest one I downloaded was a wiki. It took up about 6gb. Sure, I probobly only needed 1/10000000 of the wiki, but you never know. :D

I'm still alive!

Speaking of dA, someone I'm watching now is kutsche. Seriously, look at some of this stuff!

Selfillumination_by_Kutsche.jpg

And it's 3D rendered. I'm amazed.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I hit "Watch" the moment my roommate showed me that image. If you go to his website, you can see the full view...it's a huge image, too! TONS of detail, and it's perfectly clear up to 500% or so.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I hit "Watch" the moment my roommate showed my that image.

lol

Whoops! :-) Hope you enjoyed that while it lasted. It doesn't happen too often...

@frojo: That's pretty funny! Wonder why he got banned...

@T_L: Fun with Bots! CMD caught one reading the rules the other day...they're hanging out in Offtopic...what will they do next? Tune in next time...

Registered users: Ask Jeeves [bot], cf51802, david.atwell, Google [bot], MattBlackLamb, Sezynena170

Ask Jeeves doesn't exist anymore. It's just Ask.com now. Jeeves retired. I miss my butler...

P.G. Wodehouse is a literary genius!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."