The <off topic> thread

I'm just waiting for Microsoft to run out of Windows names... going to get a kick out of it :P

I have issues with Mac because we have the evil one mouse button at school.

I swear whoever made that concept was entirely ignorant or liked to see people suffer.

EDIT:

This is the real g'night considering I need to get up at 4:30 tomorrow.

They already have a codename for the next OS-- Vienna.

Well new macs have right-click buttons, and I think you can right-click by hitting the command key when you click (then again, maybe it's Ctrl+Click).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

You got me there....

Well Command on Mac has the same functions that Ctrl does on MS, and Ctrl on Mac does weird things on Mac. And by using Google, I verified that Ctrl+Clicking is in fact the same thing as Right-Clicking.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

you can always just toss it at the wall and see if that works. I hate macs btw, there sexy looking but thats all they got going for them. Plus if i had the time and $$$ I could just do a custom mac/pc case swap ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

There's a few free stuff out there that can make your XP look like a Mac. I tried it once, you can try patching your uxtheme.dll and there's programs which can simulate the Mac version of explorer, Firefox skins etc. Also, Flyakite (or something along those lines) does the whole shibang for you and for free.

I spent way too long on converting my XP then a week later reverted it all back again. It was fun though.

macs are nice for people that are more of a music/movie making kind. The news mice actually have 2 buttons, there just not separated, and a track ball.

BTW, flyakite OSX3 does a good job of changing the look of windows for you.

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Uh! I'm very ticked off and frustrated! :evil: :x :x I do a completely awesome avatar, over 95 steps, and because I accidently forgot to type in an extension (.png, .jpg, etc.), My awesome new avatar is gone! :x :x :x Don't even bother trying to console me, because I am in the process of ripping apart my computer.. :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+