The <off topic> thread

I had a pet slug once... for about 2 hours...but then I got bored and put salt on it... :roll:

My teacher said that people who do that are mean. She says how would you feel if someone drained your water out of you.

I was like 6 or 7 jeez!

I've also had several caterpillars! But I never killed any of them on purpose... I think my cat probably ate 1 or 2 though...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Caterpillar's are quite strange creatures, I never realised until I saw the pictures on the wiki article. I still think they're cool.

Now jellyfish, amazing. Completely. I'd love to touch one despite all the pain that might entail. I had a picture of one once and called him Edward.

Isn't only the underside of jellyfish painful? IIRC, the top can be safely touched. But then again, I'd still be scared...

@BoltBait: The other 2% are made of jello. That's why sometimes you see people walking really funny.... :lol:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Isn't only the underside of jellyfish painful? IIRC, the top can be safely touched. But then again, I'd still be scared...

Precisely why I said 'might'. Always cover my tracks :wink:. Well, I say that but I never have before.

how would you feel if someone drained your water out of you.

Parched. Probably.

Well considering 98% of humans are made of water, i'd feel...dead....

What are the other 2% of humans made of?

muscles, skeletons, organs, (or in the case of usedHONDA, engines :D )

Did you hear the "whooshing" sound of my humor as it sailed right over your head?

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game