Is that the first mod to post on the thread? Does this mean they don't disapprove of it? :D

Actually, I think it's quite nice having a place where people can just talk. It makes it feel more like a community. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

..If you do color sat at max, then it certainly looks like the right colors for a tie-dye...

That's what I meant when I said "maximum noise"

I assumed that you meant the intensity, not the color sat. It just seems to make more sense that way.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Is that the first mod to post on the thread? Does this mean they don't disapprove of it? :D

Actually, I think it's quite nice having a place where people can just talk. It makes it feel more like a community. :)

That's a nice way to think about it!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

EDIT: I found the exact same post here on the PDN forums but for some reason it didn't come up in search (or maybe I just missed it) so forget what's here. Oops :oops:

After looking at portable apps (after reading and being inspired by the U3 topic), I found this on The Portable Freeware Collection:

[long url]

In theory is this possible? Sounds viable.

Edited: trying it now.

Edit 2: I have a 'beta' version which I tested after (dare I say this) uninstalling my PDN, so with permission could I host it or send it somebody to test?

...18.6 average posts per day...

I have more pdn spirit than anyone else save CMD! 18.6 posts per day!

8)

That'll come down within a few weeks. There was a user (and a very annoying user it was) called hotchick4u and she had gone up to 53 posts per day. 3 days later she stopped posting. Me on the other hand, started posting very slowly and as of 1.5 months ago started posting like crazy. But as I stated a page or two back, will be slowing down pretty soon. I can assure you that I will never beat Rick in posts (I'll even bet that BoltBait will pass me again).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb