The <off topic> thread

Imagine if Microsoft runs out of names for their Windows Operating Systems in the year 2095, so they just call it Windows95 again.

Heh, some guy on ebay could sell the 1995 Windows95 for $120!

(First post by the way :wink: I've been using Paint.NET since January, but I actually know how to use the search tool, so I didn't need to sign up until now)

EDIT: Fixed Grammar mistake

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

...but I actually know how to use the search tool, so I didn't need to sign up until now)

Yay! Sometimes I want to hit my head against the wall. Thank you for making that not necessary =)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

This was to short to make a tutorial, and I'm not sure you could call this tye dye.

1.Maximum noise

2.Median Blur

(Play with the values you can get a green granite-y countertop thing if you make it low. Do medium for this)

Tell me if this is not tye-dye. I'm not sure :oops:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

If you do color sat at max, then it certainly looks like the right colors for a tie-dye, but you'd probably want to add more steps to make it have a good tie-dye pattern.

Also! Does anyone happen to know what font my name is written in on my sig? I reinstalled XP, and I thought it was a default XP font, so I didn't bother to back it up. :roll: Obviously, I was wrong.

Anyone know? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I think I'm at my prime posting rate as well. I'm expecting a promotion at my job which will significantly reduce my posting rate. If I get the promotion, I'll probably be posting at a maximum of 5 posts in a day, but chances are, I won't be able to post at all.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well I'll be posting in the forum forever no matter what, but there would probably be a 60% chance of me being too busy to post. But luckily, Saturday was invented :P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Just a helpful note about making a 10 min video into each frame as .gif files...

I let my converter run while I was in the shower converting a video from youtube into frames... dose anyone want to guess how many I ended up with?

:evil: :evil:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]