The <off topic> thread

Something weird has been happening. I was reading an article on MSDN and Firefox suddenly freezes (as well as the rest of the computer). After 5 minutes of hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete, I was finally able to restart FF. But as soon as the session was restored, I got an error and FF exited on me. So the I started FF up again but this time I hit Esc while it was loading the MSDN page to cancel its loading and Ctrl+W to close the tab. Now everything is back to normal.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well actually, I think I might have fixed it. I restarted FF and clicked "start new session" and it seems to be working smoothly now.

Though I think I know what might have caused the freezing: Line Rider (I was playing it when a minor freeze happened)

BTW, guess who's cursor pack is the most popular one uploaded within the past week in DA?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

It's fun but it freezes my computer 3/4 times I play it. Especially when I load one of my lines... (it may be the longest and fastest line ride in LR history)

No, you thought right ^_^

On a completely different note, my Outline Object plugin has reached an incredible 1000 downloads in only 15 days! I find this notable only because my 2nd most downloaded plugin, Curves+, takes about a month for each version to reach that many. :lol:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

i iz jealous of anyone who haz a air conditioner.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.