Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Ohhh I knew that option

But not really an option with the limit on the file upload limit with all the tutorials

I'm not that committed that I'm going to waste time making PDFs, finding a host blah, blah, blah

... if people want a PDF they're free to request one by PM, my email will catch it

But not really an option with the limit on the file upload limit with all the tutorials

Sent it to me and I'll attach it as part of my quota.

Sent it to me and I'll attach it as part of my quota.

I found a free site to host them. Ta anyways

As a parent is there a more stressful time (apart from hospital stays) than when your kids are waiting for exam results that decide their future.

So glad it's over. For 12 months at least in my daughters case. She got 1 A* 5 A's 2 B's and a D. Not bad considering how much school she missed this past 12 months through illness and injury. Teachers are amazing for the support they gave her after hours.

The D I'm not worried about considering her RE teacher kept sending her out of class because my daughter wanted to discuss humanism.

My son being accepted by 3 universities after getting 2 A's and 2 B's in his A-levels ... shock considering how little time he put into it all.

After the stress comes the pride.

Well done to your children, but we mustn't forget to congratulate you yourself; good parenting goes a long way in helping at school.

I also just got my results, though there wasn't too much stress - I was only collecting two grades, due to having taken the exams early. An A in Additional Mathematics (apparently, there is no A*) and an A in Sociology (I was expecting no more than a low B), so I'm certainly pleased.

Thanks Barbie' and Rubrica

Well done Rubrica.  I bet your parents are as proud as we are ... although the time I've known you on here I'd be very disappointed if you got less than that  :P

(Meant in a nice way as you come across as very bright and intelligent.  A confession ... I've had to look up one or 2 words you've used in the past)

My kids ... not sure I can take that much credit.  The worst type of parent in not making them revise, just laying guilt trips on them if they didn't.

Yay, last week got an email telling I won a special 'for voters' prize... Competition winner gets huge prize, some lucky voters get selection of company products... Today it arrived :D

taffel_th.jpg

12 packs of chips, 4 packs of nuts and 6 different dips :D

6 random packs and 6 of my chosen ones :D

Yay, last week got an email telling I won a special 'for voters' prize... Competition winner gets huge prize, some lucky voters get selection of company products... Today it arrived :D

taffel_th.jpg

12 packs of chips, 4 packs of nuts and 6 different dips :D

6 random packs and 6 of my chosen ones :D

whoa, that's a lot of chips :D Hot Rods are my favourite

Hey everyone check out the awesome signature Kemaru made for me

But... it's upside down!

Thanks guys!! I'm glad you like it Pyro.

I love ambigrams too, Angels&Demons had some great ones :)

Ambi+1.jpg

Edited by Kemaru