Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

You Sir, are high maintenance!  Didn't we just buy you a load of firewood?  :lol:

I don't know what's going on with your version of Quick Reply.  That is some seriously strange looking links you have going on there.  Weirdly, they still work.  Try posting the raw link without any formatting?

My birthday is in one week. .__. I've asked for a MacBook Air 13" since I can't ask for money to move out or for travelling and I couldn't come up with any other material thing I'd like to have.

Well, my university has officially gotten in on the whole "Harlem Shake" craze...Fortunately I was in an O-chem exam while it was being taped :lol:

Edited by Daniels

Strange how I can win all the awards I have but not have a piece nominated for the Galleria in nearly 2 years.  Not a rant.  An observation ... 

Well I think you have the 2nd most pieces in the Galleria (after oma), so people have probably stopped nominating your stuff to avoid giving you a big head!

Hover the mouse button to the left of the "MultiQuote" button. There is a "Report button there". Use this function to nominate an artwork. Put in "Galleria nomination" in the topic & I guess the why etc in the body, keeping it brief. Then eventually one of the mods gets around to adding it after the modding process or whatever happens with it :D

Agreed PDNnoob!

... eventually one of the mods gets around to adding it after the modding process or whatever happens with it :D

We consult seers, oracles, soothsayers and Wall street commentators.  We throw dice, draw lots and make sacrifices to the Deities.  We pray, weep, wring our handses and wear sack-cloth.  Then, exhausted by our efforts and choking from the smoke of our offerings, we leave the final decision to BoltBait who allegedly does something with the entrails of a first-born child.

:lol:

• Upvote 2

Strange how I can win all the awards I have but not have a piece nominated for the Galleria in nearly 2 years.  Not a rant.  An observation ... 

You are wrong lil buddy. I have nominated quite a few of yours but maybe I didn't do it correctly & they went into cyberspace somewhere. Yours were not the only ones that I nominated that didn't get in. The last 2 entries were Yellowman & Skullbonz & I reported both for nominations. Oh & the Robocop of RedBeard's too. I know that I asked about nominations because it seemed to me that the nomination process was not working or I was doing something wrong. 

There are folk who don't know the process or that the Galleria even exists! I know I didn't until I saw a new post & went to check it out. 

It is very obvious that you are King of PDN because people think you have great skill - see PDNNoob's comment. 

I just love tea. <3

And, we have a gym now in the basement of our apartment building. :) I've been going there for a week and a half. Soon I'll see the effects!

Did anyone fall for the Google "Nose" beta gag on april 1st ? It is with shame that I admit to pressing enter and smelling my screen, I'm just glad that gullible is not in the dictionary. :/

i'm not a lover of TV talent shows but I watched something tonight which has to rank up there with the most awesome, most touching thing I've seen on one.  I'll even admit it brought tears to my eyes

Judge for yourselves ... Full screen recommended

Edited by welshblue