Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Mythleading is the native language of politicians. ;)

This is true.

How do you tell if a politician is lying ?

Hidden Content:
Their lips move

so.... lying?

Yes! But lying with intent to deceive. Not lying for the sake of it, or grandeur, or to get self out of trouble.

Mythleading is the native language of politicians. ;)

A perfect example!

Another might be falsifying your CV, or scamming someone.

Muahahahahah....

Monday, I was returning some bottles and felt a bit thirsty and bought something to drink and a Magnum Infinity ice cream... It had a code on it...

Today the post brought my prize of Sony Tablet S :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

^ Hey, congrats!! So lucky :D

Ahh the first week of summer holiday. I've done so much this week I hope I can keep this pace up. :D

Oops, I think I made a math error somewhere :) (see video) I've been writing a new Move Selection Tool, mostly so that I can get a "transform control" that I can reuse on all the other tools. Still have some bugs to iron out!

The new "transform control" is the thing that draws the 8 corner handles and figures out all the input handling and math for move, rotate, and scaling. There are 2 new features to be aware of in this area (at least). The first is the ability to relocate the "rotation anchor", which means you can rotate an object (e.g. selection) around something other than its center point. The other is that you can now rotate with the left mouse button if the mouse is in an appropriate area, and it draws a little curved double-arrow underneath the mouse cursor to indicate that. This is important because I get a lot of e-mails from people asking why they can't rotate a selection, even though it's been there for 5 years. It's just not easily discoverable because you have to read the help text in the status bar, and nobody reads that ... :(

ScreenCapture_2012-07-15 12.21.36 PM.wmv

It's just not easily discoverable because you have to read the help text in the status bar, and nobody reads that ...
I hope you don't plan on getting rid of those helpful tips in the status bar, though. I've been reading that thing ever since I discovered how to rotate images! :happeh: