Here (in California) we gonna have a "Ring of Fire type Eclipse" ( the moon will cover 90 % of the Sun disk, it will appear as a ring)

Starting ( after 30 minutes from now) at 5:12 pm, and ends at 7:37 california time, peak point 6:26 pm and lasts only for 4 minutes.

If you are interested, visit this site for timing and map for other locations.

Remember not to look directly at it!!

Always use the projection method to view any solar event.

I bumped the dual Xeon up to 64GB (was 32GB) ... now I can create an image that's the max size Paint.NET allows! Even the icon in the status bar next to "65535 x 65535" is getting squished :)

And 4.0 is using less RAM than I thought it would. Only 32GB instead of 48GB! Version 3.5.10 does use all the way up to 48GB though. And it uses significantly more CPU time to get anything done. Yikes ... looks like it's trying to go all the way up to 64GB just after doing File->New. Definitely a big win for memory usage in 4.0.

Yay, less time waiting for an effect to render after moving a slider 5 ticks. (Hate it when it takes 5 to 6 minutes for dents to work.)

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Why isn't mythleading a real word?

MYTHLEADING: n. To deliberately offer false information for the purposes of deception.

- you heard it here first.

so.... lying?

Yes! But lying with intent to deceive. Not lying for the sake of it, or grandeur, or to get self out of trouble.

Mythleading is the native language of politicians. ;)

A perfect example!

Another might be falsifying your CV, or scamming someone.

Muahahahahah....

Monday, I was returning some bottles and felt a bit thirsty and bought something to drink and a Magnum Infinity ice cream... It had a code on it...

Today the post brought my prize of Sony Tablet S :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...