Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

uhhhh, it feels like my D7000 will never ship!

zwicky: :D Better late than never, right? I had a flu, sort of, so I wasn't able to donate blood that day as I had planned. I'm going on Monday, though!

pipp: hello to you as well, nice to "see" you :)

@ Kemaru and David ... belated birthday wishes. I hope they were good ones

@ Pipp' ... really cool sig.

Would I be able to humbly ask if you could make an album cover for my band's up coming EP?(full recognition to yourself and your efforts of course in the credits/dedications) I really love your space style and I'd be very so appreciative if you could. However I understand if you don't want to of course.

(Does this count as breaking the "Don't ask others to make you things" rule?)

You could've PM'd :D

//

Got a date tomorrow! :) It's actually a second date ^^ Well not sure if I'd call them dates, don't even know if it's romantic yet...

There are actually shocking similarities between dates and business meetings. In my eyes, the only functional differences are usually what time of day they tend to happen. :-)

Bought a pair of orange shorts with floral patterns, but they're huge! I also bought a shirt with a more elaborate floral pattern. Both are actually women's clothes but bah, thinking about that is so last year.

EDIT:

"Got a date tomorrow! It's actually a second date ^^ Well not sure if I'd call them dates, don't even know if it's romantic yet..."

It was cute. But I lost interest in him.

Edited by Kemaru

Sfifer, probably not, I've got a lot on my plate. This is my last semester of college, I can't drop the ball now.

Yay it looks like the motherboard is bad. Time for another waiting game with RMA :-\

I enjoy taking apart the multiple units in my home, I just hate putting them together again. (more complicated to re-attach than it is to remove)

Yay it looks like the motherboard is bad. Time for another waiting game with RMA :-\

Nice rig. I'm still rocking my old Antec 900, I think it's about time to upgrade.

It's the Silverstone Temjin TJ10 Black case. It's beautiful, but difficult to do it justice with a photograph.

You know how most home theater A/V equipment has a nice polished steel look to it? It's a style that sort of says "someone actually cared about this equipment, don't treat it like some cheap commodity" :) (although it also has "MADE IN CHINA" stamped on the back, go figure)

Pics: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163089 . I ordered from Amazon but they only have 1 blurry picture. Newegg doesn't carry it but has all the good pics. Go figure.

OK. And I might look into porting / wrapping Resynthesizer anyway. It's been on my list for like 8 months :lol:

Fast-forward two years...

Is it still on your list?

Thank you.