Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I turned 17 on March 1st :~D Still can't get a driver's license, though!

Bought running shoes!

Edited by Kemaru

That's because we don't have road rules - they're more like guidelines and its entirely optional whether you adhere to them or not.

Visitors to NZ should be very afraid of other drivers...., boltbait.lol.png

That's because we don't have road rules - they're more like guidelines and its entirely optional whether you adhere to them or not.

Geez, thanks for the tip. I'll remember that when we come over for a visit.

Oh, yes, & that kinda explains a lot with the overseas drivers we see here :P

Uh oh.

Type the letter "r" into Google,and look at the first result.

:/

RACQ?

EDIT: Oh wait that was Google Australia. Now I see it.

Edited by brad.pike

Asian drivers are quite bad here (generally, not trying to be racist) yet when I went to Japan they were really good...

You're going to the wrong Asian country—you should see a major mainland Chinese city on any given day. Yikes.

You're going to the wrong Asian country—you should see a major mainland Chinese city on any given day. Yikes.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This sentence is just not making sense for me boltbait.sad.png

I think that's the point boltbait.big_smile.png

Treat it like Vogon poetry and enjoy it for what it is rather than what it is trying to say.

they wernt that bad when i went there for a holiday, out towards the country (somewhere) it was a little bit wild sometimes but you expect that in the country

I think that's the point boltbait.big_smile.png

Treat it like Vogon poetry and enjoy it for what it is rather than what it is trying to say.

Maybe he didn't have a Babel fish! ;)

Edited by Kemaru

I don't understand the need for some girls to go to prom every single year of high school, like really... your THAT desperate? :roll:

i have to agree with you mayor, i'v recently gotten Facebook and have noticed that a lot of girls from my school having been to a prom night, some to a few, and they're only in Grade11 ...

i have to agree with you mayor, i'v recently gotten Facebook and have noticed that a lot of girls from my school having been to a prom night, some to a few, and they're only in Grade11 ...

These girls are in grade 10. I think its a little desperate, right as prom rolls around, they stat talking to the older guys just so they can get a date to prom. I'm not falling for it haha. B)

I lent my DVD of Amélie (2001) to my dad.

I called him up to see if he was done with it and he told me "You'd better buy another copy of that movie. I'm keeping it."

=O

These girls are in grade 10. I think its a little desperate, right as prom rolls around, they stat talking to the older guys just so they can get a date to prom. I'm not falling for it haha. B)

most are from last year (yr10) but i would like to know why? it's not proving anything, or making an impression or getting you anything (no puns intended)

http://www.dotpdn.com/

...leading free image and photo editing software package...

I just typed in all of the major free image and photo editing programs.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=PhotoScape%2C+Gimp%2C+Gimpshop%2C+Picasa%2C+Paint.Net%2C+

ahem...

And now for something completely different.

What a nice penguin...

http://www.crystalxp.net/forum/en/Graphic-Tutorials/Photoshop-Tutorials/sujet_8505_1.htm

Edited by himself22