Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Pepsi had another failure of a commercial. "Hey look, men are morons and it's okay for women to hit them."

Back in 2006, when the Seahawks went to the Super Bowl, they ran an ad trying to promote a new slogan of "brown and bubbly".

Really? You want us to drink diarrhea?!

That slogan died fast.

I only caught a bit of the Super Bowl...strangely, I am not as interested in professional sports as I used to. I much prefer watching college football.

Still, it was nice to raze my supervisor, who's a die hard Steelers fan, all day. First thing I said to him this morning, "I know of a good counselor to help you process the grieving you are going through with the Steelers losing the Super Bowl." His response was, "They didn't lose the Super Bowl. They didn't win it." Denial!

All week last week, I told him the Packers were going to send the Steelers packing and it would be a long bus drive back to Pittsburgh. Hooray!

Now, back to college football....

I have no idea of even the basic rules or American Football. But yes, as EER said, the anthem was huge news all over the radio & TV here...

How do you like my seitan?

dcwl7p.jpg

paioj.jpg

The first photo is after I finished cooking it. The second is after I fried it with onions in rapeseed oil and a little bit of butter, flavoured with tamari soy sauce. :3

Guess who got pulled over.

I got pulled over. :)

Last June I got pulled over doing 74 in what I thought was a 70 ... turns out the speed limit was 60 until about 100 feet further down the road. I didn't even get the satisfaction of knowing that I was speeding boltbait.mad.png And it was a loaner car too! Black 2009 BMW 335i or something.

Should have told the cop your name was Brian Michael Wayne Dealership. 2:1 he writes BMW Dealership on the ticket :lol:

I got pinged for driving 54kmh in a fifty zone :(

In stunning news, this late development has just come to hand....,

finished-1.png(I had a little help towards the end)

http://www.boltbait....s/Adventure.asp

That was a hilarious read, thanks :'D

Vegetarians harm America, Germans harm America, some random commenters on the blog harm America (wtf?) (also College Professors for some reason), even music!

The person that made this is so retarded I want to bash her face in. Great trolling, would read again.

Red Hot Chilly Peppers

Fish

Poets

Hybrid cars

Chronicles of Narnia

Yes, I can see how all these things are harmful to America.

:lol:

Excellent trolling. I hope.

The problem with fundamentalist Christian satire is that the satire is often indistinguishable from the real thing...

EDIT: Lady GaGa isn't on the list.

Edited by Kemaru