Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

A pipe burst. The funny thing is the water supply to our street sprung a massive leak earlier this week, and my water-cooled server started leaking a couple days ago as well.

Stupid water.

New Vegas is a very fun game ^_^...I haven't played it as much as Fallout 3, but it's still fun.

TES:Oblivion is also amazing if you haven't played it...I probably know every inch of that map...except for some of the DLC...

I can't wait for TES:Skyrim though...NOVEMBER 11 baby!!!!! Yeah!

glad I did more research about "Sandy Bridge technology" before I purchased new computor. Put the purchase on hold for a few months until they fix the glich.

Until I invest in new computor I'm not getting much Paint.net images done. :(

ciao OMA

looking at that AMD Phenom II x6 processor in a nice sleek model. Not sure I'm not too savy on this tech stuff any longer. Going to wait until my regular tech friend comes back from holidays see what he thinks. Too bad a person couldn't give some of these machines a real trial workout before splurging $$$. I've a feeling the list of I wants is going to have to be trimed. LOL!

ciao OMA

PS I just read what I wrote above.... made me really smile. Just think a few years ago in 2007 when I joined this forum I was almost a complete PC computor novice. Didn't understand much under the hood.

Edited by oma

You could always piece together your own PC :D .....That would teach you a lot about the hardware aspect...

In 2009ish, my boyfriend build one for about $500 and the premade retail computers still haven't caught up to it's awesomeness. We estimated that when he buildt it, he could have resold it for around $1,500

You could always piece together your own PC :D .....That would teach you a lot about the hardware aspect...In 2009ish, my boyfriend build one for about $500 and the premade retail computers still haven't caught up to it's awesomeness. We estimated that when he buildt it, he could have resold it for around $1,500

LOL you do know I'm on the far side of 70? I think just knowing what's inside the darn box on my desk is a major miracle. LOL!

ciao OMA ;)

The singer seems to always mess up the anthem...Kind of makes me loose faith in my country...lol

I was hoping the Steelers would come back from behind...which they kind of did, but not enough...It was a good game though

The halftime show was fail though...It had the potential to be amazing...and I <3 the Black Eyed Peas...But Fergie's mic was all messed up and WHY WASN'T THE V LIT UP?!?!?!!?!

Slash was epic though

Ugh. Fergie really has issues with holding the notes... I've listened to many of their live performances (though I haven't actually seen them live) and Fergie's always really killed it for me. :/