The <off topic> thread

Your sig still weirds me out...lol

And no, I haven't played minecraft, but I googled it and it looks nifty.

I'm more focused on playing Final Fantasy:4 Heroes of Light currently. =) It's one of the games that, unlike FFVIII, nobody remembers their names. I don't even know the names of my main characters because I changed their names. lol.

brokecarsig.jpg

well, that is a good sig jerkfight, annoying sometimes though and got me the first time :P

but on the topic of games, i am currently taking advantage of EB Games and bought Dead Rising 2 on XBox 360 ($81) a week ago and if i return it before the 15th of January, 2010 i will get all $81 back, which is what i'm planning on doing xD

silly EB Games, kinda should've though of people doing that shouldn't they

well, that is a good sig jerkfight, annoying sometimes though and got me the first time :P

but on the topic of games, i am currently taking advantage of EB Games and bought Dead Rising 2 on XBox 360 ($81) a week ago and if i return it before the 15th of January, 2010 i will get all $21 back, which is what i'm planning on doing xD

silly EB Games, kinda should've though of people doing that shouldn't they.

but i must say its a GREAT GAME if it weren't so expensive i'd buy it (and keep it ;) )

[EDIT] big whoops

Edited by Axle

is it the raisins you are alergic to as in grapes or is it the sulfate they use in making them?

(some healthfood store sells them unsulfated taste almost the same actually I think a bit better.)

ciao OMA

Well, I'm not allergic to grapes, wine, or sunshine. But raisens give me hives.

I love whole wheat bread, but it is really hard to find it without raisen juice.

As for raisens themselves I have no interest in eating them.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

4941 member(s) have a birthday today

ONLY 4941?

Well, I'm not allergic to grapes, wine, or sunshine. But raisens give me hives.

I love whole wheat bread, but it is really hard to find it without raisen juice.

As for raisens themselves I have no interest in eating them.

I adore chocolate raisins. So moorish. If I open a bag I don`t want to stop. Woolworth in town used to do lovely big ones in their Pic`n`Mix. Shame they shut down, I havn`t come across any as good. :)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

He claimed some one else's artwork as his own in the pixel art thread. All he did was resize it.

I like your sig Lance. Very well done!

I went to the thread you mentioned and read back some other posts. It's unbelievable how someone would try to steal another work and try to pass it off as their own. :roll: He probably figured that nobody would be smart enough to see through the lie.

Thanks for complimenting my sig, and I got to ask this question, why do I always get more compliment about my sig than my own art work?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Thanks for complimenting my sig, and I got to ask this question, why do I always get more compliment about my sig than my own art work?

I dont know! Maybe its because it is wherever you post. It is seen by a larger audience rather that just the people that go to the pictorium or DA.

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.