The <off topic> thread

something interesting to think about.....

NASA's long-running Voyager 1 spacecraft is barreling its way toward the edge of the solar system.

wonder what is out there beyond our solar system. wonder how many myths will be made of things we take as valid assumptions.

ciao OMA

Edited by oma

Today I learned that the Finnish word for duct tape is 'Jeesus teippi' (Jesus tape) :lol:

Oh yeah? It's not like German is any better...

I still remember when I tried to pronounce the word Zukunftspläne (= future plans) the first time.

I love The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon's my favourite character, but I find Raj's character rather interesting, as well.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Kemaru: Ra is... odd. There's potential there for a great, funny character, but I just don't thin I ever really liked him enough for that to happen with me. I'm personally fond of Burnadette; minor, yes, but delightfully quirky. And Amy, who doesn't love her (platonically)

I didn't realise so man people here watched it. :D Anyway, I have to admit, I'm too like Sheldon for my own good; you know the Sheldon smile? The reason I haven't smiled in several years (in public, anyway) is because I smile like that. :D For those of you that have never seen it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdoXhvHvK3I

Edited by Rubrica