The <off topic> thread

Man I wish I could help you. I know! Google to the rescue ta-da-da-taaa! Google (almost) always has the answers. :P And also you didn't say which browser you're using. (Firefox, IE, Opera, SeaMonkey, etc.?) [Does it make a difference? I don't know, maybe]

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

What is all this Justin Bieber hate? Sure, I don't like him either, and I think he's getting way too much recognition considering his talent (or lack thereof), but I don't get all this "Let's shoot/kill/stab/murder him" stuff.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Hmm, honestly I don't have clue about stuff like this.

I Googled it, though, and got two similar problems:

Flash/ Shockwave often crashes in Windows 7 64bit

FIREFOX AND IE8 CRASH ON WINDOWS 7 WHENEVER FLASH CONTENT IS DISPLAYED!!! HELLPP!!!(this is NOT how you should title your help requests. NEVER. EVER.)

So answer my question nao please :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

What is all this Justin Bieber hate? Sure, I don't like him either, and I think he's getting way too much recognition considering his talent (or lack thereof), but I don't get all this "Let's shoot/kill/stab/murder him" stuff.

Jealousy.

It's a band wesbite. 'Access to Arasaka'. I looked up the URL and followed some links they had on there, but yeah, they also seem to show everything they make. They never say though, but I guess they're assuming since we stumbled upon their page, we must at least know what it is. Pretty cool how they disguised it. :D

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

Yup, you. I like cookies. But I love the orange '21st Century Fox'-like look to it.

The background? if the background is the case and if you want to make something like the background then http://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/ makes some awesome image background/wallpapers :D Just use the in-browser version thats the only version where you can save images :P

CookiesSigPDN2.png

• 4 weeks later...