The <off topic> thread

camerator,you changed your account name... why? It's pretty much exactly the same to what you previously had...

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

thats nice and all, but perhaps keep all your 'school talk' and ect out as to not confuse other members

How about we post normal posts, and then at the end, in spoiler boxes, we put school stuff! (If you bother to read them, a lot are inside jokes.

Hidden Content:
Hey, you have blue eyes too!

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

Hidden Content:
Hey, you have blue eyes too!

Somehow, I just knew that the box would say that...

Absolute bull. I joined of my own accord.

Who was the one that convinced you to start using PDN? Moi.

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

Somehow, I just knew that the box would say that...

Who was the one that convinced you to start using PDN? Moi.

You told me about it, it was my own self control that stopped my arrogance getting better of me and choosing myself.

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

No, when I was at your place, I downloaded PDN for you and installed it. Then showed you how do make a couple of things...

BTW, we're doing arguments for our topic at school, so this is schoolwork, not bickering :D

signatureig.jpg

TEAIM - Problem solved!

I have made my 3rd autoclicker :D

1st one was just.... BAD... and was written in VB.net, the second wasn't much better, it only had random intervals as an extra feature and was written in C#, now the third is also written in C# but it only clicks at the chosen interval (not random) when left, right or middle mouse button is held down :D (i did not make a feature to have autopistol in games like Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead, not at all:roll: it can soon be found on my download list on my site, if anyone wants it   :)

*edit* Added to the download list

Edited by Cookies
CookiesSigPDN2.png