Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

The awards in Sig Battles are based upon # of wins and nothing else. Although I might have tried to add myself a couple of wins. Apparently I have 9 times more wins than 2nd place. Recount much? :D

Awwwwww. I'm running XP, and it doesn't look like I'll be changing soon.

By the way, how do you quote in this forum? I've tried but I get this:

I like that tiny slither of Windows '03. Way to hang on, buddy,

Ummm, any help, please?

Awwwwww. I'm running XP, and it doesn't look like I'll be changing soon.

Paint.NET v4 isn't set to be out until end of 2011. You have time. "Soon" is relative.

In the game, the little arrow, controlled by you, flies around the page of your choice and vaporises anything that you shoot at. Images, hyperlinks, pretty much anything that isn't normal wording. And it's actually quite fun. As an example, I've destroyed this thread page. Sorry about the absence of your BMW.

pdndestroyede.jpg

And could somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me how to quote? Anybody?

And could somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me how to quote? Anybody?

Is this like a running joke or something? I've seen you asking how to quote before... and I've seen you quote before... and once, I saw both in the same post.

He was wanting to know how to do this:

Instead of this:

In the game, the little arrow, controlled by you, flies around the page of your choice and vaporises anything that you shoot at. Images, hyperlinks, pretty much anything that isn't normal wording. And it's actually quite fun. As an example, I've destroyed this thread page. Sorry about the absence of your BMW.

pdndestroyede.jpg

Thanks to the third word you said, I lost the game :( I hope you're happy with yourself.

@ Zwicky ... nice voice and talented on the piano :music:

Good stuff :D

Edited by welshblue

Offtopic: My first attempt at home recording. Vocals and piano by moi. Hope you like it.

You don't need to distort your voice... Personally I think vocals should almost always be as natural as possible.

If you like what it sounds like, though, I can't stop you from doing it. :P

Great stuff like welsh said.