Oh, you silly-willy person. :roll: No, I'm not into that sort of stuff. He was asking me about Finnish girls and the girls in my school. I can't say "yeah, I'm not interested in girls" to my family... yet.

Oh and frontcannon, our school also has sculpting, moviemaking, graphic design(posters and stuff) & design, oil painting, technical drawing, ceramic designing, human drawing... I'm in an art-oriented school.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

^Glad I could read up about this conversation... lol

I will start something totally off-topic now, which is fine, because it's the off-topic thread. So. What is everyone's thoughts and impressions about the fall season? Hate it/Love it? Why?

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

- An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

- An old friend who once saved your life.

- The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?

You can make everyone happy.

Your car can only contain one passenger, so whom should it be?

I was presented this puzzle... and i can't work it out. any ideas, guys?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Hmmm.....

I will say the perfect partner.

The old lady is old and will die even if you take her in your car.

The old friend who saved your life wills till get to where ever he is going whether it is by bus or car, if he saved your life driving him someplace will not repay him

If you took the old lady the perfect partner and your friend may hook up

If you take the partner then the friend who has saved your life can save the life of the dieing lady

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

I say choose the old lady. Because those two can see how truly kind/charitable you are. That way, the 'perfect partner' can be assured you're the right one. And that friend can also be assured he saved a good human being. If they're truly good people, they'll understand and not be mad that you didn't choose them. Heck, maybe while helping the old lady the partner may give you their phone number, and that friend may call you to try catch up. So now you will have two more people in your daily life. Heh you get it? I'm not very good at explaining things like this lol.

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey