By the way, what's up with everybody talking about phobias?

Because...

I once heard a teacher had sued a 14-year-old student, because she'd drawn a rabbit on the blackboard, being aware that the teacher had a bunnyphobia. I don't know whether the teacher got any compensation :D

When I think Rick Brewster I have Dr. Horrible's image in mind. Which is awesome.

As if pdn was something that had to be secretly created in an underground lab...

A reason could be that Rick doesn't have any personal pictures AT ALL around the internet. Even in the wiki article about pdn his name is only mentioned in the external links.

Go vote in the WSC thread.

By the way, I've been gone for quite a while. I imagine that I'll continue to be gone. If any of you need me for any reason, email address: Mike.Ryan52[at]gmail.com and my AIM s/n is PDNxMikeR . Read the WSC discussion thread for why.

The m@£$€&%!#?er is back.

www. creativepaint .elementfx.com/index.html

Once I get back home in a few hours, I'll load the trial in a virtual machine and check what plugins he has put in this time.

Edited by Zagna