Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Agreed.

The "Insert Coin" in place of "I'm Feeling Lucky" is a nice touch, too.

Monkeys!

I didn't realize you could play it!

Edited by ZizOiz

Agreed.

That's awesome.

I do believe it is their first interactive logo.

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd stop by and just say hi. Glad to see the move to IPB3, very good choice. I just got a Daily Deviation on dA, so thats pretty exciting.

Anyway, hope all are doing well,

tHs

I can't even figure out how to see the Daily Deviation... they really changed things around. Anyway, congratulations!

I didn't even know I got it until I logged on this morning and had 700+ messages and was like.. what.

http://eslis.deviantart.com/art/3-angles-163700142

There it is, never expected to receive a few favorites, much less as much attention as it got. Thanks :D

Guys, this is somehow very amazing: The Swinger

It's a bit of Python code that transforms any piece of music and makes it 'swing'. Daft Punk's 'Around The World' is worth checking out!

Edited by Frontcannon

Rotate/Zoom is getting the IndirectUI treatment for Paint.NET v4 ...

post-44714-127457323128_thumb.png

And yes, the "roll ball 3D" control (which is using Direct2D!) will be available to IndirectUI-based effect plugins. As well as the ability to constrain the angle chooser control, because pyrochild kept pestering me about it. (in other words you can tell it to allow a range of values other than [-180, +180] or [0, +360]. for example, [-45, +45] or something)

Rotate/Zoom is getting the IndirectUI treatment for Paint.NET v4 ...

post-44714-127457323128_thumb.png

And yes, the "roll ball 3D" control (which is using Direct2D!) will be available to IndirectUI-based effect plugins. As well as the ability to constrain the angle chooser control, because pyrochild kept pestering me about it. (in other words you can tell it to allow a range of values other than [-180, +180] or [0, +360]. for example, [-45, +45] or something)

MCLOVIN! hahah

That looks awesome rick, can't wait! :D

EDIT: Congrats Wes with the Daily Deviation on your 3 angles piece. I left another comment on that submission. boltbait.wink.png

Edited by Gamer_World14

We got a Canon Rebel T1i DSLR. Uploaded a video to test its recording quality, and I'm freaking out by how amazing it is:

http://wesbrockington.tumblr.com/post/626241019/we-got-a-new-cam-its-a-sexy-canon-was-roughly

Sweet. I have an XSi, which sadly does not take video. If you do plan to use that to record whatever, make sure you set aperture to at least f/5.6 (with the current kit lens) so it doesn't suddenly become darker/lighter, and don't use autofocus! It's really loud.