Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

i would rather like a Scater effect in smudge... takes a time when you have to create several layers of smudge to get the photoshop effect.. but just take your time :)...

Wow, things have got more intense as the Lib Dems who lost numerous seats are now left to decide whether to join forces with the Conservatives or if that fails, Labour, where Gordon Brown mentions electoral reform.

This just gets more and more exciting! boltbait.mrgreen.png

You're right - it's horrible but for me, for a moment it's the fact that this has took British politics to a place where it hasn't gone before in over 3 decades. Yes, the indecisiveness will wreck Parliament, but just for a moment, it's truly fascinating to see what the current state of politics is in the hung parliamentary form.

Also, the Electoral Commission are having to defend their actions after some were denied from voting and if what I heard was correct, a polling station in Liverpool ran out of ballot paper! boltbait.yikes.png That and the fact that allegedly a 14 year old went and voted undetected until now makes this a very exciting Election for me.

A 14 year old voting? *gasp*

Eh, the election was run rather badly, but on the other hand, hurray for a hung parliament, even if it only means it delays a Tory government - as to be frank, the less time they're in power, the better :D

I've always been facinated with wall sized murals. This one blows me away:

http://www.illusion-...untoUnofull.jpg

I want.

Awesome. I'd like to see that in real life too. Although, I'm not sure how that woman's shadow is there, if the whole thing's a painting.

Oh wait, I get it now, that lady's painted on there too. lol, I thought that it was a real person... boltbait.lol.png

Hello, I am GKofGTM, new here. I registered to ask a question, but I'd like to say, as I use Paint.NET on a regular basis for the forum I frequent, thank you all who worked on this excellent piece of software and the plugins too. It has been extremely helpful.

I am so happy that drogba got to be the top goal scorer :)... I understand that he got mad at Frank when he didnt allow him to take the Penalty, but i hope they are friends again :D

It's also completely ridiculous and patently wrong, but hey ... free speech.

It came from this StackOverflow question so there are some people using some of these terms; I dunno about "patently wrong." Definitely ridiculous though. I like "doctype decoration" and "Pokemon exception handling" (which I'm often guilty of!).