I don't know why, but I've tried doing blogs and don't feel a need to keep them updated. I guess I don't like writing about myself or other things much...

Well, mine's not a blog; I forgot to rename it, and I'm just using wordpress as a base. It's more like a showcase for my art.

GW, no disrespect, but seriously... who wants to listen to a 17-year-old ramble on about how bad school is?

THANK YOU for not writing a blog.

Same comment; I have acknowledged that, and also that it would be even more boring to listen to an 11 year old ramble on about how good school is.

Off-topic; does anyone know of a free webhost that allows outbound connections? I've only been able to find paid sites.

hello..hello..earth calling PDN..where has everyone gone in the past few days?? :roll:

nobody to talk to :/ nobody to "rant" about..what's happened?

did I scare you all away with my pressence! :mrgreen:

come back home..all is forgiven :lol::lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOZO :beer::cake:

regards j.d.

:roll:

From what I had read, BP has offered to pay for the oil spill. It is becoming difficult to stop the spread of oil slick due to the high wind and choppy sea. The barrier that's made to contain the oil slick is snapping. It takes a whole lot of effort to contain oil spill, think of Exxon Valdez oil spill, and multiple it by a few factor, and it'll give you a good idea of what's facing the clean up crew. The US military is getting involved with the clean up effort.

To sum it up, it takes time! There's no such thing as instant fix to a disaster of this magnitude. Calm down and get off your high horse.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

hey guys. not sure if there is one already, specifically, but if there isnt, would any of you guys be interested in participating, if i hosted a Realistic Piece competition?

im talking about once a month thing, RPotM ;) and i'm interested if you guys would before i start up a thread.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Mathtest is better then what im preparing for... German Exams :(... when i speak german i forget what i should say... but when im writing essays and exc. it comes to me from the open sky... :) wish i was born in germany or atleast in slesvig-holstein...

:S you should'nt read this!... now you are warned.. its a consperacy theory...

(which was danish back in the days :) untill our crazy incest king cost us half of Denmark.. aah the danish history is interesting, we allways win in the beginning and then we loose to germany and then we win abit but then we loose to germany, then we think france is the winner but then we get pwned my russia and germany and england... then we win again but then germany takes over the control of denmark... but now its going great again, Denmark won the football EU championship in 1992.. so now im really scared that germany will invade us.. again...thats why ive build a bunker in my garden, they say im crazy they do! but who's crazy when they buuurn.. buuurn.. buuurn!! (whahahha..) and i just sits in my bunker eating cookies and drinking tee made from oakleaves!!)

Edited by ImAnOwl?

I thought that was a disguise :lol:

I'm clean shaven weekdays and stubble on the weekends - unless going out of course. My preferred state is probably one days growth. More looks untidy (unless cultivated cooly like BB), and clean shaven is just too corporate & therefore not my default state.

Do we have an emoticon with a beard? (goes to look closely....,)

You smile now, but soon it will grow quite tiresome. :(

yes shaving does become quite tiresome especially if you have sensitive skin. You have to find a razor that doesn't mess your face up and some shaving creme that reduces irritation. I currently am using the new shick hyrdro 5 blade razor. Works like a charm and doesn't irritate the face.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

That math thest went well after all!

Since some had already received their tests, we did an older one

which, coincidentally, we had done before to prepare for this year's test!

I hope I'll get a good report card this year.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

OK. And I might look into porting / wrapping Resynthesizer anyway. It's been on my list for like 8 months :lol:

I realize that I'm a bit late to the party but please let me add my humble "please do" to the list.

This would be the mother of all plugins (at least for me).

Thanks.