There I was thinking it was some teenager who only just learnt driving but it turns out to be a 62 year old woman!

I just received my options for GCSE and I'm not sure what to choose or even what I want to be when I'm older which doesn't really help either!:P

I'm considering taking AS Level Computing and GCSE Economics as my "options" and the mandator subjects include the likes of Maths, English, Science and RE, DT and Games along with 1 language =O (never a strong point) but I still don't know what I should choose for my third option.

Also, has anyone done AS Level computing or GCSE Economics, what's it like?

Yeah the car in my sig is my scion XD I absolutely enjoy the car. I am gonna do some mods to it but that comes later when i get some more cash built up :D

It looks like a sweet car, is it automatic or manual? I love my manual red pasat. Although my ceiling fabric is about to fall off again.

So much to see... a new forum, so many new plugins, and so many new and talented artists. I've been away far too long.

I remember just starting out on the old forum when you started to leave here. Nice to meet you. :)

Its a 4 speed automatic I am dreadfully lazy when it comes to driving. I learned to drive on a manual wouldn't mind having one but the monster of convenience won on this one. After i pay this vehicle off i will probably go with a manual but I am absolutely in love with this car. Its quick nimble and smooth :D.

A volcano erupted & threw the flight plans of most of the globe into chaos...other than that we had a lot of great entries in the comps & some fabulous work being done (visit galleries, no airline required). Pyrochild released two fabulous plugins & Welshblue wrote a great tute on it (a must see). Otherwise just humming along. Nice to see you back. :)

Today is the London Marathon and we were promised (only two days ago) a sunny day with temperatures reaching at least 18C in parts of London yet all I see now is a cloudy sky! boltbait.lol.png

Then again, the Met Office also claimed last summer would be a barbecue summer but that wasn't the case!boltbait.roll.png

18C ! how is that hot! and sunny! where i live 36C is a hot day

because it's the British climate.  18-30degrees is a pleasant/ hot summers day ... anything over 30degrees C is a scorcher.  I know wot you mean vista? ... they promised sun here in Wales and guess what, yep the inevitable rain when you make plans.  Is why I don't really bother watching the forecasts.  Just wake up and see what's in store weather wise

because it's the British climate. 18-30degrees is a pleasant/ hot summers day ... anything over 30degrees C is a scorcher. I know wot you mean vista? ... they promised sun here in Wales and guess what, yep the inevitable rain when you make plans. Is why I don't really bother watching the forecasts. Just wake up and see what's in store weather wise

It comes to a point where watching the weather forecast becomes a "game" for me to see if they're right or not if the forecast is any more than 1 day ahead.

Usually the next day forecasts I watch at night tend to be spot on but I don't think long range forecasts will ever be right.