I just saw the new name for the Overflow. :lol:

I think someone overestimates the amount of intellectual onversation that goes on in here.

Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!

bwahahahahahahaha! you sound like an old man rick!

edit! found a new quote for my sig lmao!

Edited by theonlychad

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Happy Birthday CS! :present: :cake:

Yes, indeed. Have my coffee. :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Like the cup??

:cone::cookie::cone:

But it's my cookie.

:nuke::yinyang::nuke:

I will nuke Korea.

:nuke::AutoLevel::nuke:

And the Twin Towers.

PS As a present could you finish Cobalt?

:FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect: Cheers.

AMEN

I'm really loving the new feature of this board where you can click on the paperclip shown before a thread title and get a list of all files attached to that thread (with thumbnails). Then, you can click the response number to be taken right to the individual post.

That is so cool.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Yes, indeed. Have my coffee. :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Like the cup??

:cone::cookie::cone:

But it's my cookie.

:nuke::yinyang::nuke:

I will nuke Korea.

:nuke::AutoLevel::nuke:

And the Twin Towers.

PS As a present could you finish Cobalt?

:FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect::FrostedGlassEffect: Cheers.

AMEN

That's my kinda cup. :lol:

I'd be happy to give you a present by finishing Cobalt but I'd probably turn it into a jewel or art deco. Best present I can give you is to let YOU finish Cobalt. :blink:

You're better off going through life wanting something you haven't got than having something you don't want. :P

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

All right, so I have a large, long video file that I need to take video clips out of for a presentation. Does anyone know of some good programs to do this with?

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

All right, so I have a large, long video file that I need to take video clips out of for a presentation. Does anyone know of some good programs to do this with?

Actually, yes. Do you have $250?

Nah, kidding.

Ummm, look for trials of Camtasia Studio 6 and Pinnacle Studio 14. I own both.

Oh, here's a trial for Camtasia Studio. Very easy software. Drag-n-drop, split, etc., title screens, annotations.

Here

In order to "celebrate" the new forums, here is an unfunny joke which is half-baked as standard. boltbait.big_smile.png

When Rick Brewster takes up knitting as a hobby, what does he end up renaming Paint.NET to?

Paint.Knit boltbait.lol.pngboltbait.lol.png (Funny eh?)

Now then, how likely is it that Rick would ever take up knitting as a hobby and end up renaming PDN?