Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

WOW.its good to be back!I was begining to have withdrawl symptoms..however,I found "fans" and was hoping it would be o.k. to comment "here" on issues raised "there".

Incidently, thanks for fixing your entry in the SOTW thread, which by the way now has a vote by PM poll going now. </shamelessadvertising>

I've been trying to go through and fix some broken links and such as well.

Yeah, it's like when the add post came and the add at the top of the forum index went away, it took a while but after an ad-blocker I was fine. :)

Am I the only one who is so used to the old forums, that I strongly dislike the new one...

What the...you have less than 300 posts. Stop whining until you hit 10,000 and have to learn a new system. Geez.

Heck, I like the new forum. You can at least live with it.

Sorry to break up the party, but I need to know something; does anyone have any way of contacting Yata? He has sent me a PM (yes, really!) but I cannot read my four new PMs (incidentally, that's Yata's, and three from cazaron), and his deviantart account is gone as far as I know. So... anyone got any idea? Thanks...

EDIT: I have the wrong avatar? Weird... Ah well, it's colourful... and looks like a jpeg.

EDIT 2: The PM was from 2008... cazaron's were from 2009. Such a shame; there was something I needed to talk with him about rather.

Edited by Rubrica

Hey! Clicking that little man under people's names adds them as friends.

Hi Sozo :P

hahaha

What's the point of friends? Does my account subscribe to their posts or what?

You could add friends on the last forum. I have a few of them, because on the last forum it'd put a green box next to PM's and new threads. Quite useful.

Ahh, okay, makes sense.

I noticed the feature on forumer too, but never bothered to find out, hah. Well thanks for he info :)

Sorry to break up the party, but I need to know something; does anyone have any way of contacting Yata? He has sent me a PM (yes, really!) but I cannot read my four new PMs (incidentally, that's Yata's, and three from cazaron), and his deviantart account is gone as far as I know. So... anyone got any idea? Thanks...

EDIT: I have the wrong avatar? Weird... Ah well, it's colourful... and looks like a jpeg.

Avatars were not moved over to this forum. You may have a Gravatar associated with your email address that this forum is now using.

Stop complaining.

What the...you have less than 300 posts. Stop whining until you hit 10,000 and have to learn a new system. Geez.

Heck, I like the new forum. You can at least live with it.

Just because I have a low post count does not mean I or he has not lurked through the forums for years (as I have).

And he isn't saying he is going to leave the forums because he hates the new layout or domain.. he is simply making a statement and he is perfectly entitled to having an opinion.

Just because I have a low post count does not mean I or he has not lurked through the forums for years (as I have).

And he isn't saying he is going to leave the forums because he hates the new layout or domain.. he is simply making a statement and he is perfectly entitled to having an opinion.

As are we, and our opinion is that we don't want to hear any whining about it.

Were you stalking me or did you bump into it? :|

I bumped into it and at first I couldn't believe it (the odds). I'm still not fully convinced it's actually you though.

Edited by Boude

anyone know if theres a ClippingMask plugin??...

and i thought about this at school today, shouldnt we make a PDN award thread/show :D?... like 2009-10 plugin of the year... mod of the year.. member of the year.. and so on :lol: could be fun :)

You joined March 12th, you already missed the award show that BoltBait puts on every year. And technically you could use the CloneStamp tool as a clipping mask tool, but there is no plugin for it.