(Im from Colorado too Chad thats why i was wondering.)

I would be less concerned about your asking exactly where I lived if you weren't in Colorado. Then it would be more like being curious and less like being a stalker.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

That would be a near-guaranteed GE Award for 2010 if someone could adapt the source of the Resynthesizer Gimp plugin as a Paint.NET plugin. :shock: (In my opinion)

NOWAI MAN. I got this in the bag this year.

Cool, prove me wrong :)

retrofont.jpg

I've asked about Studentenfutter in another forum, and I even got some answers :)

Mixed nuts and raisins are called "student food" in the USA as well. At least that is what is on the label. I have no clue as to why!

One of the yummiest (did I spell that right?) things I miss from the USA is popcorn with BUTTER! My friends say, "We have American popcorn here, too" meaning salted popcorn. But who eats dry popcorn with only salt? Yuck! The best part about it is the butter! THAT is American popcorn.

But then I go home and have to endure Hershey's chocolate...tastes like chemicals compared with the European chocolate.

It is funny how things taste different in different places. For example, french fries with ketchup and mayo tastes great here (Northern Germany) but tastes gross back home (South Florida). Maybe it is the climate?

Studentenfutter is a mix of raisins and all kinds of nuts. Noone knows why it's named like that (translating to trail mix, student food, gorp and scroggin), but it's awesome!

I've asked about Studentenfutter in another forum, and I even got some answers :)
Mixed nuts and raisins are called "student food" in the USA as well. At least that is what is on the label. I have no clue as to why!

One of the yummiest (did I spell that right?) things I miss from the USA is popcorn with BUTTER! My friends say, "We have American popcorn here, too" meaning salted popcorn. But who eats dry popcorn with only salt? Yuck! The best part about it is the butter! THAT is American popcorn.

But then I go home and have to endure Hershey's chocolate...tastes like chemicals compared with the European chocolate.

It is funny how things taste different in different places. For example, french fries with ketchup and mayo tastes great here (Northern Germany) but tastes gross back home (South Florida). Maybe it is the climate?

Studentenfutter is a mix of raisins and all kinds of nuts. Noone knows why it's named like that (translating to trail mix, student food, gorp and scroggin), but it's awesome!

Awesome unless you're like me and completely allergic to raisins. :P

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game