Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I make my own meals every day. They include all the food groups and also stay under my daily calorie limit and such. I think i am turning into a health nut.
Good for you, I hope I can stay in shape once I go off to college. :) (And I can save money by doing it!)

Reee eee diculous...

(Yes I know ridiculous has an i =P )

That's like "auto" photoshop! It takes all the skill out... :|

Great results though, very efficient.

My school is shutting down it's... toilettes (because of the mess they are). I therefore spend at least 5 minutes laughing after I read the email. Now if you need to "go" you have to go to "The Desk" (our place where you have to go to for let's say going to the dentist and missing lessons because of it) and get a key for a rental toilet and go outside for your "business".

That's pretty incredible. Hey Rick do you think....? :P

Paint.NET isn't designed to keep up with Photoshop's army of highly skilled, thoroughly educated, well-paid researchers.

Maybe someone should write a plugin.

Last night, along with the local newspaper, we received a preventing anti-terrorism leaflet but I can't help but notice that the vehicle looks extremely close to the gas cylinder - so close that one would expect it to be knocked over which leads to me assume that surely this must have been photoshopped, hasn't it?

56ZUR.png

Judge for yourself and tell me whether my eyes deceive me (which has happened before) or whether this is an actual oddity in the leaflet.

Trojan email of the day:

Dear user of facebook,

Because of the measures taken to provide safety to our clients, your password has been changed.

You can find your new password in attached document.

Thanks,

Your Facebook.