The <off topic> thread

i wish i had free school meals. it costs like £1 for a slice of pizza in my school, last time i checked anyway.
Thats not nearly that bad, that's only $1.50 USD over here, where ours cost around $2.50 a slice which is almost £2 or £1.87 approximately.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Egosearch = search for the posts from the current user. Makes sense to me.

Edit: Think you mean the Show your posts link in the User Control Panel.

From Russia with love?

My partner makes my lunch each workday. It has all the significant food groups: carbs, protein, starch & love :lol:

I make my own meals every day. They include all the food groups and also stay under my daily calorie limit and such. I think i am turning into a health nut.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I make my own meals every day. They include all the food groups and also stay under my daily calorie limit and such. I think i am turning into a health nut.
Good for you, I hope I can stay in shape once I go off to college. :) (And I can save money by doing it!)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)