I'm adding a rule, here and now: Whenever Godwin's Law is fulfilled on this forum, the debate ends. Since that happened on the second post here, I'm declaring it done.

So...Local sports team, eh? How 'bout 'em? Man, they're really racking up the points.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

haha, the sudoku killer wants 1, 4 or 9 victims next. hilarious.

what is with the Macbook wheel?

no keyboard screws up the whole thing... can't type quickly/ at all on that thing.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Police warn that the Sudoku killer will kill either 1, 4, or 9 victims next...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

1:10; The attractive peanut farmer graded the term paper :D

the video is a joke right?

i feel very stupid now.

:lol: don't worry we all have those moments it happens

yours just happens to be hilarious.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Hey, there was a Chinese newspaper that re-reported an Onion story as truth...at least you figured out that it was parody. :-)

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/ ... 2/06/53048

the video is a joke right?

i feel very stupid now.

:lol: don't worry we all have those moments it happens

yours just happens to be hilarious.

i had no idea what the Onion was... now i just feel very stupid.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Hey, there was a Chinese newspaper that re-reported an Onion story as truth...at least you figured out that it was parody. :-)

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/ ... 2/06/53048

Thats hilarious.

Even funnier that they read something from the Onion to make their newspaper articles. :lol:

MUAHAHAHAHA!! Sozo's fingers will form the core of my great new world-destroying device! 2.0!

No, you see, it just sounds more mischievous saying 2.0.

Think:

'Web 1.0' v. 'Web 2.0'

or, ummm...

'Darth Vader v1.0' v. 'Darth Vader v2.0'

See what I'm saying?

P.S.

@david.atwell - Once your device explodes and destroys your puny little soul, I shall take over your modship!

Happy B-Day! May you continue to moderate the forums for a whole 'nother year.

Then, when you quit, I will take over the world! MUAHAHAHA!

WATCH OUT! I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! HEHEHEHEH....