Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Interop code can be intense. Although it'd be a lot worse if I weren't using CComPtr, pin_ptr, my own pin_str, and a few select macros (e.g., HR_TRY and HR_FXTHROW).

Hidden Content:

Once you pass out, normal breathing will resume. Assuming, of course, no other factors interfere. Falling into water, oncoming traffic, or off a bridge, for example.

Pentium 4 is actually quite slow. That one's about as fast as a ~1.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, except without the 2nd core.

Plus it could use an upgrade to Windows 7 ;)

32749796.png

my new laptop the new Alienware M11X.. i allso got the M17X but i borrowed it to my girlfriend.. i recommend the M11X to everyone who need to a school + a gaming computer.. (its awsome)

Alienware hasnt been what it used to but with the 3 new laptops and some new desktops they are getting back on the top of the mountain :) just ordered a desktop to share with my brother :D

ps. i hope you understand the danish xD

killme.jpg

Kill Me....

Nowwww.

i <3 Dell

Pentium 4 is actually quite slow. That one's about as fast as a ~1.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, except without the 2nd core.

Plus it could use an upgrade to Windows 7 ;)

Thats true, definatly doesnt run like a 2.66Gz computer. :lol: Windows Xp is just a fail.

No matter how you look at it.

I want Windows 7 sooo bad. :cry: