Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Nah. C++/CLI is for the interop goo, Direct2D and stuff. It also tends to produce bigger binaries per line-of-code, on average.

The code that uses it will hopefully outweigh it. You'll note that PDN.Base.dll has also grown in size by 50% so far.

That's for the new Fishy Fish Runtime I've been working on. It lets you declaratively specify which parts of your program should flop about and gasp for air if taken out of water.

No just kidding. You can tell the C++ compiler to spit out files with the assembly or machine code that it generates. Sometimes interesting to look at.

Have hotkeys to move layers up and down and select layers by moving the selection in the Layers window been considered? I, once again, tonight noticed they'd have sped up my work, since I'm keen on using hotkeys all the time. Perhaps they wouldn't have been that speedy, but when I'm in the middle of trying different arrays of layers and blend modes, it's distracting to have to grab the mouse when I want to move a layer up or down or to select another layer.

Have hotkeys to move layers up and down and select layers by moving the selection in the Layers window been considered? I, once again, tonight noticed they'd have sped up my work, since I'm keen on using hotkeys all the time. Perhaps they wouldn't have been that speedy, but when I'm in the middle of trying different arrays of layers and blend modes, it's distracting to have to grab the mouse when I want to move a layer up or down or to select another layer.

This isn't the "hey I'm going to request features" thread.

That's for the new Fishy Fish Runtime I've been working on. It lets you declaratively specify which parts of your program should flop about and gasp for air if taken out of water.

Why do I get the feeling this isn't the last I'll be hearing of the "Fishy Fish Runtime?"

For some reason, one of the computers in my school's computer room has a very strange sound output ._.

It either isn't doing anything or the sound is coming out of the wrong computer screen :shock:

This has lead to much confusion when someone's computer is randomly emitting Super Mario melodies :wink: :P

I'd have to agree. Welcome back! Watchya been up to?

mainly school, but i sort of departed due to my computer :lol: since my old one died, so i formatted it, i was going to come back but then i didnt really go on the internet much just msn and stuff since it was pretty slow. but since a while ago ive had my new laptop which i got when windows 7 came out :P then ive been trying to get everything back to normal :lol: so here i am again :P

shame i have no creativity lately though :lol: