I would prefer an Ion pair up, or better yet, Ion 2. Of course, you'll likely only use it for Paint.NET testing (I seem to recall that you have no need for an Atom powered HTPC ;) ), so the extra graphics power would be wasted. I feel like I am rambling.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

He logged in today, though he hasn't posted for a little over 11 months...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh, hey, didn't even see it.

Well, yeah, let's promote the bloody potato outta this thing. "The Return of the Legend," "Frojo of the Nine Fingers," "Frojo Rumbles the Dojo."

Zwicky, you're on posters. Gamer_world, call the news outlets. I'll set up a Twitter account - @ReturnOfFrojo - and a blog on Blogspot - "frojosback.blogspot.com." csm725, you're in charge of making cookies. pyrochild, don't pee in the punch.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Okay sure. I'll make like a thousand humongous sugar cookies and I'll write 'Mr. Frojo's Back!' on them. Hey, who knows how many followers we'll have?

EDIT: I just realized I won't be able to give them to you, and that makes me sad. So, I just made the iCookie, ranging between $499 and $829. If you want Wi-Fi, it's $999. Anyways, here it is, not-so-long-awaited iCookie!:

swyafc.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Ouch, the upcoming Avatar film is directed by M. Night Shyamalan. :/

For a moment, I thought you meant blue-alien-Avatar instead of arrow-tattoo-Avatar, and was rather confused.

The Last Airbender doesn't look horrible. You never know. I may have to watch it myself.

Ouch, the upcoming Avatar film is directed by M. Night Shyamalan. :/

As pointed out by Crimson, you are referring the movie which is based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, which is not James Cameron's Avatar, and that's why the move is called The Last Airbender. As for the directing, I was aghast when it was him who was going to be directing it, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt. After all, it's based on the cartoon series which surprisingly was great, and I'm not a big fan of anime. I have seen one of Shyamalan's movies, Lady in the Water, which was a horrible movie that had a terrible story line, and in the end, left me scratching my head, and I know a lot of critics have slammed his directing, so this movie might be his chance at redemption.

Bear in mind that sometime cartoon or comic book to screen adaption isn't always close. X-Men and Spider Man was probably the most closest to the original without violating the copyright of the origins. I personally found X-Men: The Last Stand to be completely off based from the comics, but I have never been an avid follower of the comic because I had always been a fan of their cartoon series that ran in the mid 90s.

Anyway, I am planning on watching the movie when it comes out this summer and I'm hoping to also see the new adaption of Clash of the Titans.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.