Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Wow, I've been gone a while. And the place I've been... work. :roll:

Been very busy, and glad to have some sort of a break from school and all. So, I'm back temporarily, hopefully permanently again. ;)

EDIT: Wow frontcannon, I read the whole thing and that was very interesting... thanks for the share! :D

My friend has a perfect record of his phone ringing during our statics class. Every. Single. Time. "Hi mommy! I'm in class..."

And someone's phone has rang during every test I've taken this semester too.

Since updating to firmware 3.1.3, my iPod touch has decided to randomly start playing music through the speaker during classes. Awesome! :roll:
Talking about iPod touches, I bought one of those recently and thought I'd really enjoy it. I really didn't use it except for apps and I decided to return it after having a long thought. I'm glad I did, because it brought $280 back in my pocket. ;) So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

I had a Samsung P3, which I loved. Then my mom bought me and herself iPod touches, which is just... meh. But my dad borrowed the P3 for a business trip, fell in love with it, and bought it off me. I'll probably buy another one eventually. Need another job or more hours...

So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

They didn't charge you restocking?

I had a Samsung P3, which I loved. Then my mom bought me and herself iPod touches, which is just... meh. But my dad borrowed the P3 for a business trip, fell in love with it, and bought it off me. I'll probably buy another one eventually. Need another job or more hours...
So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

They didn't charge you restocking?

No, 14 day return policy with iPod. I was surprised as well. I thought at least it'd cost me $20.

I was reading those while waiting for Lockerz redemption. I missed my iPod Touch by minutes. >:[

How long did it take you to stock up that many points? Mine fell out of my pocket about a week ago, after choir one day. We share the room with several other classes, and I haven't tracked it down (nor do I believe I ever will). So I was wondering how hard I would have to work to get me a new one...

On the flip side, I would much rather have a phone/music player combo that does both well (a good camera doesn't hurt either), so I've been saving up for one of these or these, which are reportedly coming to AT&T.

How long did it take you to stock up that many points?

I've been saving since October. It would probably take less now, since you can get almost 5 PTZ per day. :)

I want this, it's just so pretty. :)

I wonder why I don't care about iPods or mobile phones at all.

Don't worry, not having an interest in gadgets and technology is a blessing: you don't buy something shiny, new, and state-of-the-art only to crave something else that's BETTER three months later.

Since updating to firmware 3.1.3, my iPod touch has decided to randomly start playing music through the speaker during classes. Awesome! :roll:

So next time you plug it in, format it as a new iPod. Worked for me beautifully when my iPod wouldn't connect to any networks.

Anyone else hate the weather at the moment?
I kind of wish it was spring so I'd be outside more... I've been stuck inside because of all the snow... ;)

Heh, I lost power Thursday night, and just got it back today. Its no fun, really. I kinda live on the internet/computer. At least I did get some reading done :)

I've been stuck inside because of all the snow... ;)

I've been stuck inside because of the lack of snow. Don't wanna tear up my board trying to ride on dirt and rocks!