The <off topic> thread

I wonder why I don't care about iPods or mobile phones at all.

Don't worry, not having an interest in gadgets and technology is a blessing: you don't buy something shiny, new, and state-of-the-art only to crave something else that's BETTER three months later.

Since updating to firmware 3.1.3, my iPod touch has decided to randomly start playing music through the speaker during classes. Awesome! :roll:

So next time you plug it in, format it as a new iPod. Worked for me beautifully when my iPod wouldn't connect to any networks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Anyone else hate the weather at the moment?
I kind of wish it was spring so I'd be outside more... I've been stuck inside because of all the snow... ;)

Heh, I lost power Thursday night, and just got it back today. Its no fun, really. I kinda live on the internet/computer. At least I did get some reading done :)

My dA

I might be willing to share my secrets, it'll just take a lot of persuasion ;)

Yeah Crimson, but be grateful, we need the rain badly. A little more spread out, maybe, but I don't mind it. Oh BTW Crimson, do you remember that week or two when it wouldn't stop raining? 50% of my school was a lake!!! I like wind though. Especially strong wind. But not too strong.

Wooooooaaaah. The update caused something to go screwy with my theme, and now it's using a sort of hybrid between the persona I was using and a theme I had installed. It looks really good, actually.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!