The <off topic> thread

Hey -- that's Casey from Chuck..

Can I just take this moment to say "UGH!?" I tried to watch Chuck, just 'cause Adam Baldwin was in it, but that's seriously one of the worst shows I've ever had the displeasure of subjecting myself too. I do like the theme song though.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Ohh yes...horribly cliched garbage in my opinion too.

While watching it I have to seriously suspend all logic and rationality.

But it has its moments, so I keep coming back every week... :P

And yes the theme song is so dominant I never skip it, hehehe :mrgreen:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Pyro: 8)

It just feels so good.

But there are tons of awesome shows that don't require you make yourself stupid just to enjoy them. Then again, I guess that's part of the appeal for many people.

---------

Either that test was ridiculously easy and short, or my copy was missing a few pages.

xZYt6wl.png

I'm amazed to see that MI6 (or rather the SIS as they prefer to known as) are active in advertising (again) - this time on Spotify!

This must one of their ways of getting the young talent. :lol:

As of Tuesday, I've finished my ECDL course which now means that since I have two IT lessons a week, I can now do anything I want in those two lessons. Yay! :mrgreen: Who wouldn't love a free lessons? It allows me to do homework from other subjects before I get home or just do nothing. :D

Ugh. Heavy Rain is such a weird game. One moment you're chasing a guy through the grocery store, yelling and waving your gun around ...

... and in the next scene you're changing a baby's diaper.

Really!? Argh. At one point I decided to try and figure out if I could kill the main character, but it won't actually let you drown yourself in sleeping pills even though it appears like you have that choice.

It kinda reminds me of Police Quest 4, too.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

One moment you're chasing a guy through the grocery store, yelling and waving your gun around ...

... and in the next scene you're changing a baby's diaper.

I do this at least twice a year.

------------------------------------

My head is about to explode. Excuse me while I down a bottle of painkillers and sleep for the rest of the week.

xZYt6wl.png

My head is about to explode. Excuse me while I down a bottle of painkillers and sleep for the rest of the week forever.

Fixed, depending on the painkiller...careful, self...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Wow, I've been gone a while. And the place I've been... work. :roll:

Been very busy, and glad to have some sort of a break from school and all. So, I'm back temporarily, hopefully permanently again. ;)

EDIT: Wow frontcannon, I read the whole thing and that was very interesting... thanks for the share! :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Since updating to firmware 3.1.3, my iPod touch has decided to randomly start playing music through the speaker during classes. Awesome! :roll:
Talking about iPod touches, I bought one of those recently and thought I'd really enjoy it. I really didn't use it except for apps and I decided to return it after having a long thought. I'm glad I did, because it brought $280 back in my pocket. ;) So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

I had a Samsung P3, which I loved. Then my mom bought me and herself iPod touches, which is just... meh. But my dad borrowed the P3 for a business trip, fell in love with it, and bought it off me. I'll probably buy another one eventually. Need another job or more hours...

So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

They didn't charge you restocking?

xZYt6wl.png

I had a Samsung P3, which I loved. Then my mom bought me and herself iPod touches, which is just... meh. But my dad borrowed the P3 for a business trip, fell in love with it, and bought it off me. I'll probably buy another one eventually. Need another job or more hours...
So basically I rented an iPod from Best Buy for FREE for a whole week.

They didn't charge you restocking?

No, 14 day return policy with iPod. I was surprised as well. I thought at least it'd cost me $20.

I was reading those while waiting for Lockerz redemption. I missed my iPod Touch by minutes. >:[

How long did it take you to stock up that many points? Mine fell out of my pocket about a week ago, after choir one day. We share the room with several other classes, and I haven't tracked it down (nor do I believe I ever will). So I was wondering how hard I would have to work to get me a new one...

On the flip side, I would much rather have a phone/music player combo that does both well (a good camera doesn't hurt either), so I've been saving up for one of these or these, which are reportedly coming to AT&T.